Not Prettiest, but Sexy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 09:17 AM   #1
country flag wardjdim

wardjdim is an unknown quantity at this point
Not Prettiest, but Sexy

I would go further and say: who is the Sexiest Russian Tennis player.
I say Myskina, without any doubt, though I think Sharapova and Kirilenko are the prettiest ones
wardjdim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 09:44 AM   #2
country flag JC Federer

JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all
Sexy? If you ask most guys, they will say Kournikova.

I personally think it's LenaD. Myskina and Sharapova are both too skinny for my liking. I don't like their frame, their physique. Someone like Davenport has a sexy body. Kuzzie I feel could lose some weight. Lena is neither skinny nor fat. I find Sharapova's looks (body and face) awfully overrated to be honest. She should play a match against Seles, and it will be a grunting contest.
JC Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 09:48 AM   #3
country flag Dementinator
Captain of the SS Dementieva

Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute Dementinator has a reputation beyond repute
Lena D again!!

Her Chassis is absolutely perfect she somehow manages to combine feminine grace with awesome power and strength and that is SEXY!!

Once a Lena fan always a Lena fan
Dementinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:03 AM   #4
country flag Emptiness

Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of Emptiness has much to be proud of
Sveta without a doubt.
The way her thighs thunder and wiggle when she moves to hits those forehand and backhands.

And this person isn't Russian but they're so sexy.
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:23 AM   #5
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
LENA D

She's pretty, beauty, has a nice body and of course is SEXY.
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:40 AM   #6
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
there are different types of sexy, eg kournikova is more of a hot sexy and lena d is more of an elegant sexy.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 10:44 AM   #7
country flag Gowza

Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of Gowza has much to be proud of
kirilenko is certainly a very pretty girl, i'd put her up there in the top 3 (of the wta not just russians) with kournikova (although she doesnt play atm) ans lena d.

also good luck to: azarenka, lucic, sprem, vakulenko, vaidisova, safarova, ivanovic, groenefeld, mirza, krajicek, kvitkova, larcher de brito, lisicki.
Gowza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 11:23 AM   #8
country flag JC Federer

JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all JC Federer is a name known to all
Fragrance, that's not a very photogenic pic of him... He honestly looks like a maniac. Dent is actually half aussie I believe.

These pics sum it up for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moscow0112.jpg (37.2 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg moscow0133.jpg (64.0 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg offcourt79.jpg (25.2 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg offcourt83.jpg (30.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg offcourt84.jpg (38.9 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by JC Federer : Oct 20th, 2004 at 11:43 AM.
JC Federer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote