Was Daniela That Good Or Martina That Bad? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:17 AM   #1
TSequoia01

TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future TSequoia01 has a brilliant future
Was Daniela That Good Or Martina That Bad?

Actually it was Daniela playing that good. Martina has not ever played better or been in better shape than she currently is. Not in 97, 98, or 99. She is the best of a breed of tennis player that has since past in their dominance. True she looked bad, but you must give credit to Daniela. Truth is Martina has no real weapons. Other than great fundamentals, and a fighters instinct.

SERENA PRINCESS OF POWER
Victoria Duval - coming to a slam near you
AJLA TOMLJANOVIC definitely a future #1

Serena and Venus grannies with a purpose
Kimiko Date Krumm great granny still doing her thing.
TSequoia01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:19 AM   #2
venusrocks

venusrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
She made Hingis her b!tch!
venusrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:23 AM   #3
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
I don't think it was a matter of Martina playing badly or Daniela playing so well. Daniela was just the better player today. She came out aggressively and knew that she had nothing to lose. More people than not had Martina winning this one hands down (me included). I was literally stunned as I watched this woman hit those balls, especially the backhand down the line. She was incredible.
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:28 AM   #4
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
The thread answer may actually be: Yes
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote