Will Ashley Harkleroad ever make a run again?! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 06:00 PM   #1
country flag JenCpLvr

JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all JenCpLvr is a name known to all
Will Ashley Harkleroad ever make a run again?!

I'm sad to see her struggling lately, and she hasn't played a wta tourney in almost 3 months.. I know she's having personal issues, but I'm ready to see her back!!
[center][font=Georgia][size=6]*Jennifer Capriati[color=black]-[i][font=Arial Narrow][size=5]My #1 Always!

Kim Clijsters

Elena Dementieva
JenCpLvr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 06:15 PM   #2
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
What personal issues?
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 06:16 PM   #3
country flag Justeenium

Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold Justeenium is a splendid one to behold
a run to my bedroom?
Justeenium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 08:23 PM   #4
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
I remember her wonderful victory over Dani Hantuchova at the French Open. I'd never really watched women's tennis before that and that match got me into it
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #5
country flag Capster

Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light Capster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonskin
I remember her wonderful victory over Dani Hantuchova at the French Open. I'd never really watched women's tennis before that and that match got me into it
LOL, that's hardly a victory. Hant was playing her F- game and Harkleroad barely won. It's like defeating your grandma 9-7 in the third.
Capster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #6
country flag timray

timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future timray has a brilliant future
She is not good enough, not strong like jen or telneted like hingis
timray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:17 PM   #7
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capster
LOL, that's hardly a victory. Hant was playing her F- game and Harkleroad barely won. It's like defeating your grandma 9-7 in the third.
HAHHAHA jeez all the guy said was it got him into tennis and that match def had alot of drama. WIth Ashley crying her way to the win. Was a great match
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #8
country flag ptkten

ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute ptkten has a reputation beyond repute
Well I think right now the personal issues have been solved, I'm pretty sure this absence is due to injury. She hasn't played since withdrawing in the middle of her match against Widjaja. It's a shame because she started to turn things around this summer and seemed much more fit and happy then she'd been in a while. Maybe someone has some more specific information as to why she's been out.

Hopefully, she can get completely healthy again, and make another run to the top 50 which is where she belongs.

Hope to see you soon Ash!

McHale-Stephens-Watson-Robson-Townsend

Brodsky-Muhammed-Hampton-Keys-Crawford-Andrews-Hardebeck
ptkten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:50 PM   #9
country flag hotandspicey

hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute hotandspicey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justeenium
a run to my bedroom?
no, a run down the road!!!!
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 10:51 PM   #10
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
I hope that Ashley comes back - her ranking is quite low now and she is not injured so she can't qualify for Special Ranking rules - but I'm sure she can easily rely on WCs.

It is a shame as I thought that she was going to have an excellent year after her runner-up in Auckland at the start of the year.
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:07 PM   #11
country flag houseoflords

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
I like Ashley but I don't think she is ever going to be a consistent or top player. She has had personal and shoulder issues. I hope she comes back but I just don't know if she is strong enough mentally to do it
Maria Kirilenko #1 Magical Masha
Official Timpani Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
Dominika Dynamo Domi
Caroline
Steph Cornish
Tati, Madison, Amanda C, Cory Ann, Gisela, Agnes, Sorana, Aurelija, A. Baker, Peer, Paszek, Ivanovic, Gail B, Ch. Gull., Krajicek, Larsson, Dokic, Nooni, Bibi, Jade, Andrea H, Nicole V, Kristen Schl.,Yvette, Megan A., Cecil, Sesil,Herz, Olivia R
houseoflords is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 03:04 AM   #12
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
I hope Ashley comes back. I remember a few years ago when she played Meilen Tu at the US Open and got dumped on because she was showing her skin... Too bad Meilen also wore the same outfit...

It seems Ashley is pretty quick, and I think she could win some smaller events down the road, especially on clay. She has a game which suits clay...
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 03:46 AM   #13
country flag PointBlank
Team WTAworld

PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute PointBlank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by brunof
I hope Ashley comes back. I remember a few years ago when she played Meilen Tu at the US Open and got dumped on because she was showing her skin... Too bad Meilen also wore the same outfit...
I think I remember that Do you have a picture from that match..on either of them
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 03:50 AM   #14
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
No she wont.
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 03:57 AM   #15
country flag brunof

brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future brunof has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Stranger
I think I remember that Do you have a picture from that match..on either of them

Yes, it's true, you are the Queen Meilen!

"Would you just give the girl a break? I mean I wore the same thing!"
Go Anne Keothavong, Akgul Amanmuradova, Samantha Stosur, Na Li, Liga Dekmeijere, Tamarine Tanasugarn ,Jill Craybas, Daniela Hantuchova, Natalie Grandin, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Elena Baltacha, Melanie South, Dominika Cibulkova, Caroline Wozniacki, Jie Zheng, Andrea Petkovic, Elena Dementieva, Jelena Jankovic
brunof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote