Doubles Scenarios - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #1
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute
Doubles Scenarios

Question 1
If VENUS AND L. DAVENPORT played SERENA and J. CAPRIATI in a hard court doubles match who do you think would win...and what would the final score be?

Question 2
If CLISTERS and HENIN-HARDENNE played SHARAPOVA and MYSKINA in grass court doubles match who do you think would win and what would the final score be?

Question 3
If STEPHIE GRAFF and SELES played HINGIS and NAVITORLOVA in a clay court double match, who would win and what would the final score be?

Question 4
IF PETE SAMPRAS and VENUS played AGASSI and SERENA in a clay court doubles match who do you think would win and what would the final score be?

Question 5
IF ANDY RODDICK and SHARAPOVA played FEDERER and MAURESMO on a grass court, who do you think would win and what would the final score be.?

Last Question
If THE WILLIAMS SISTERS played the MC ENROE BROS. on a grass court, who do you think would win and what would be the final score?

Have fun... my predictions

#1 Venus and Davenport 6-4, 4-6, 6-3
#2 Clisters and Henin 6-3, 6-7, 7-5
#3 Graff and Seles 7-5, 6-3
#4 Pete and Venus 6-7, 7-6, 6-7
#5 Federer and Mauresmo 6-4, 6-4
#6 The Williams Sisters 7-6, 5-7, 7-6
Advertisement

Old Oct 19th, 2004, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
If VENUS AND L. DAVENPORT played SERENA and J. CAPRIATI in a hard court doubles match who do you think would win...and what would the final score be?

Difficult,my hunch will be Serena and Capriati if they don't hate each oither too much

Question 2
If CLISTERS and HENIN-HARDENNE played SHARAPOVA and MYSKINA in grass court doubles match who do you think would win and what would the final score be?

Clijsters and henin-hardenne will win

Question 3
If STEPHIE GRAFF and SELES played HINGIS and NAVITORLOVA in a clay court double match, who would win and what would the final score be?

No brainer, hingis and Navartilova, Seles and Graf are pretty bad double players even as a Seles fan I have to admit that Martina*2 can be argued as the two best doubles player for the last 30/40 years

Question 4

IF PETE SAMPRAS and VENUS played AGASSI and SERENA in a clay court doubles match who do you think would win and what would the final score be?

Agassi and Serena

Question 5
IF ANDY RODDICK and SHARAPOVA played FEDERER and MAURESMO on a grass court, who do you think would win and what would the final score be.?

Federer and Mauresmo, no brainer

Last Question
If THE WILLIAMS SISTERS played the MC ENROE BROS. on a grass court, who do you think would win and what would be the final score?
My hunch will be Mcenroe, 64 64
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #3
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
Question 1

-Venus/Davenport 6-4 6-4

Question 2

-Belgian Babes

Question 3

-Martinas wil thrash them

Question 4

-Sampras/Venus becoz Agassi is not a natural doubles player

Question 5

-FEDERER and MAURESMO becoz Federer alone will make the other team look stupid

Last Question

MC ENROE BROS will thrash the Williams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1vkmxydrTY
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 04:23 PM   #4
tennnisfannn

tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute tennnisfannn has a reputation beyond repute
I cannot see anyone getting past the best server and the best returner if they play together i.e jen and serena
Hingis would win a doubles match with just about anyone as her partner.
Sorry, can't be bothered ot do the rest.
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 11:40 PM   #5
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Question 1
Venus and Lindsay win 6-3, 7-5- Capriata would be by far the weakest player on the court, particularly in doubles.

Question 2
Clijsters and Henin-Hardenne win 7-5, 7-6- They are better all round players and much more accomplished doubles players. Masha's serve would be hard to break but they'd eat Myskina's powderpuff second serves.

Question 3
Steffi and Monica win pretty easily- I know they are the less accomplished doubles players but that's mainly because they didn't play much. Steffi would be by far the best player on court, especially on clay, and would carry Monica to an easy victory.

Question 4
Agassi and Serena win- mainly because of the surface. They wouldn't break Pete's serve but they wouldn't have much trouble with Venus'.

Question 5
Federer and Mauresmo win 6-3, 7-6- They would have too much for the other two to handle. Sharapova would struggle to hit any of Roger's heavy balls back at all.

Last Question
McEnroe bros win easy- simply because they are men.
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote