The DANIELA HANTUCHOVA Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 01:46 AM   #1
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
The DANIELA HANTUCHOVA Cheering Thread

Let´s cheer this lovely and talented Tennis player, who will be the next # 1 very soon!

Great Daniela, wonderfull, amazing !!!!
We love ya !!!!
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2002, 02:08 AM   #2
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
She's 17 right now. If she keeps playing like she did in Indian Wells, she will go no place but up. I am so impressed by her and cannot believe that I didn't pay any attention to her until tonight. I thought that she was just going to be a sacrificial lamb for Hingis - but she proved me wrong. Congratulations on a well deserved victory!
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 02:14 AM   #3
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute Oizo has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, she proved to the tennis world, that she is a good player and a TOP-Player as we speak!
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 02:16 AM   #4
venusrocks

venusrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

DHAN! mah gurl!
venusrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 02:31 AM   #5
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
She made me proud tonight. I thought she would give Martina a tough night but came through and won. I first noticed her when she beat Barbara Schett last fall (and then she beat her at IW). I wish her continued success (but give Babsi a break. lol)
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 07:45 PM   #6
Lola

Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice
It's a long way to reach # 1, but I am sure she'll get there!

Congrats to such a wonderfull player!
Lola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2002, 11:31 PM   #7
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

It is indeed a long way, but who knows how quick she`ll make it
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 01:44 AM   #8
country flag Oizo
Everything Fades Away

Maybe we should bet: when do you think will Hantuchova become a # 1 player?
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 02:06 AM   #9
country flag PamShriverRockz

PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute PamShriverRockz has a reputation beyond repute
#1? Sooner rather than later I reckon!
Go Daniela!
"Her enduring legacy is far more emotional, instead of statistical..."

"To watch Arantxa Sanchez Vicario play tennis was to rediscover the reason why we fell in love with the game in the first place."
PamShriverRockz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 02:43 AM   #10
Lola

Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice Lola is just really nice
#1? Don't know. and there is no use talking about that.
we'll see...
Lola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 04:45 AM   #11
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
Talking

i've had my eye on hantuchova since she beat justine.

i posted on another site, "...now that justine's out, i'm going for hantuchova all the way. if she loses (knock on wood), i'm gonna have to just sit back and enjoy the rest of the tourney." what talent.
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 07:15 AM   #12
aura of daniela

aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice aura of daniela is just really nice
Daniela actually turns 19 in April, just thought I'd correct you, someone said 17....that all.
I have been watching Daniela closer then I've watched any player since I saw her training on the opening tuesday of the Australian Open.
I didn't know who she was, hadn't seen any of her previous results, didn't even know she what seeded, and this was well before there was any chance of her meeting Williams on the Friday, but her personality shone like a bright light.
She looked so confident, but also so relaxed on the court.
You could still tell she was young and very innocent and every once in a while you could see her give a shy smile in our direction as if to say how embarrassed she was that we took the time to watch her practise.
Daniela was cute and it was obvious she had lots respect for Nigel her coach, but she still looked to drift mentally once in a while, like all 18 year olds do, and that why I think Daniela's improvement from then to how is so huge. She obviously had the talent back then, but her improvement in her mentality is huge since then.
She is an amzing person and talent, and I couldn't imagine anything less than top 5 before the Australian Open 2003.
I kind of hope she doesn't rise too quickly because that would give me less chance to interact with her next year. And all the wrong fans with start following her, but I know that wont get to her head, thats for sure.

Daniela my angel.
Simon
aura of daniela is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 09:39 AM   #13
country flag matthias
Gaspa's Hubby

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
i´m a big fan from her too.
but we shouldn´t put to much pressure on her small shoulders.
sure, she played great tennis the last 2 weeks at indian wells, but we can´t expect a performence like this each week.
top10 end of the year is possible and would be great, and then we will see what happend at the future!