The "please, Magui, try to win a set" Cheering Thread. - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 11:23 PM   #1
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
The "please, Magui, try to win a set" Cheering Thread.

We're all here cheering for you!! Vamos!!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 16th, 2004, 08:32 PM   #2
country flag pousita_fan

pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point pousita_fan is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes, come on Magüi. You have to como back with your slice shot and your super service!!!
pousita_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 04:27 PM   #3
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
OMG! I was just checking out Magui's results for this year on MS's website, and I make it that she has only won 11 matches all year, and out of all the matches she has lost, she has only managed to take a grand total of 3 sets! I didn't realise things were quite *that* bad!! Still, *touch wood* things can only get better! Vamos Magui!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 05:18 PM   #4
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
LOL @ Caz, yeah, only 11 matches won. Will she get her 12th win here? (does any of you remember that she won like 12 or more matches in a row last year, more than this year in he whole season....)
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2004, 04:32 PM   #5
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Some news for you all, next week, on the rankings, magui serna will be ranked as highly as 102 That will be as high as she gets, could be lower depending on what the players below her do this week
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:47 AM   #6
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Peter, I prefer not checking rankings, it's depressing

BTW, I can't see on my guestbook that message of support.....Magüi must know that her fans are still there!!!!!

Today we'll probably know last Magüi's rival of the season

As a comparison, Magüi ended last season with 1,196 points, she'll end this season with around 350 points, no comments........................

But............

¡¡¡VAMOS!!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:24 PM   #7
country flag Caz

Well, Magui plays someone called Melanie Klaffner. Perhaps she could possibly, perhaps, maybe manage to take a set ... well, a few games anyway!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caz
Well, Magui plays someone called Melanie Klaffner. Perhaps she could possibly, perhaps, maybe manage to take a set ... well, a few games anyway!
lol. Come on be positive, I said one and a half set.

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:38 PM   #9
country flag Caz

Apparently this girl who's going to end Magui's season tomorrow is only 14.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:43 PM   #10
country flag Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by [felix]
lol. Come on be positive, I said one and a half set.
So, you think Magui can actually win her 26th set of the year tomorrow then?!? As one still scarred from watching, live, Magui's loss to the Britains own Amanda Janes, in Eastbourne qualifying last year, I don't think I can be so confident! lol!!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 07:50 PM   #11
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
14y old? But we need a win!! Good Luck Magüi!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2004, 09:25 PM   #12
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
i predict 0-6 6-4 6-1

but who will win,
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:35 PM   #13
country flag Caz

OMG! I hope you're all sitting comfortably, cos I don't want to find any of you fainting from shock, but according to the scoreboard on the tournament website Magui has WON a match!!!!! Serna def. Klaffner 6:0 6:1.

So, that's Magui's 12th win of the season, will it be her last?!?!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:39 PM   #14
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Well done!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2004, 04:46 PM   #15
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
Oh man, my prediction went wrong

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote