Cheering thread for Magüi Serna! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 14th, 2004, 04:40 PM   #1
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future
Cheering thread for Magüi Serna!

Hey,

I wasn't going to start a thread this week because Magüi wasn't going to play this qualifying due to low ranking ( ), but apparently some players withdrew, so she is in. Again against Kostanic, but hopefully this time Magüi will start improving! (I never lose hope )

¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!

Thanks Jorn for the info!!
MS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 14th, 2004, 05:10 PM   #2
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
No problem!!

Vamos Magüi!!

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2004, 07:25 PM   #3
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
in advance ... please prove me wrong and win a match for once, Magui!!!!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Worship the comedy that is tennis!
Caz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 09:30 AM   #4
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
Magui

Oh! She's not lost yet

VAMOS!
Pdm1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 05:20 PM   #5
country flag Pdm1987

Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of Pdm1987 has much to be proud of
6-1 6-2

Nice one Magui

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 05:28 PM   #6
country flag MS

MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future MS has a brilliant future

Fortunately only one more tournament to play, it'll be a relief

Anyway....¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!

@ Peter

Caz, Jorn, can I ban Peter from my cheering threads?. We need positive comments j/k

Last edited by MS : Oct 15th, 2004 at 05:51 PM.
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 06:54 PM   #7
country flag Pdm1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS

Fortunately only one more tournament to play, it'll be a relief

Anyway....¡¡VAMOS MAGÜI!!

@ Peter

Caz, Jorn, can I ban Peter from my cheering threads?. We need positive comments j/k
Why are you at me?????

And no you cannot ban my from these cheering threads
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:40 PM   #8
country flag Caz

Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of Caz has much to be proud of
Oh Magui!! I'm truly not sure whether to , , or though from personal experience, naming no worse than awful doubles matches from Wimbledon this year ( ) I would imagine that those poor souls who were watching that live were torn more between , , and .

Magui, please use the break wisely and come back strong next year! We're all here cheering for you and waiting for you to get back to the top where you belong as soon as possible.

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 04:39 PM   #9
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Magüi play with Anabel in dubs, against a qualifier team in 1st rd. Vamos!!

Qualifier vs A. Medina Garrigues (ESP) / M. Serna (ESP)
-
L. Huber (RSA) / E. Loit (FRA) vs B. Schett (AUT) / P. Schnyder (SUI)

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2004, 02:36 PM   #10
country flag MS

So Magüi/Anabel play qualifiers and they are Dechy/Golovin...

They should have played today, just in case they win
Old Oct 18th, 2004, 09:51 PM   #11
country flag Caz

Well, best of luck to Magui & Anabel, I think they might need it!

JOIN THE CHURCH OF PAM ~