Jennifer O'Neill: I Regret My Abortion - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:41 PM   #1
Neely OHara

Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all
Jennifer O'Neill: I Regret My Abortion

(Rog, here's your cover girl. )

I'm Jennifer O'Neill. My face has been on dozens of magazine covers. I've starred in over 30 movies and TV series. My career was a dream, but my personal life was a nightmare, with broken marriages, miscarriages and near-death experiences. I was frantically trying to fill the hole in my heart.

But now here I am, loving my life, my children, my family in a way that I never thought possible, all because of a personal relationship with God that I never knew existed. That's a relationship that can come alive for you, too, through the message of this amazing book. It's called Power For Living, and it's absolutely free. It's helped millions through the problems of everyday life, leading them to a personal relationship with God. Let Power For Living turn your life around.

JENNIFER AND FOCUS ON THE FAMILY: Jennifer visited Colorado Springs, Colorado to meet with Dr. James Dobson and work on other projects for the organization. Be listening for Jennifer on new radio messages on behalf of Focus in the coming months.

NEW TIME: SPECIAL BROADCAST OCTOBER 21st: Jennifer is the special guest on "Focus on the Family" with Dr. James Dobson. Be listening on October 21, 2004 for her special interview with Dr. Bill Maier, as part of the weekday "Focus" broadcast. Check your local listings for airtimes in your area (more information is available online at www.family.org; after October 21, the audio is also available on the website).

Jennifer is featured on the new SILENT NO MORE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN billboard, debuting in Oregon. For more information, please visit the Silent No More Awareness Campaign website.

LIFE AFTER...ABORTION: Jennifer's powerful new HEALING LEADERSHIP VIDEO GUIDE and WORKBOOK/GUIDE package is now available! Please visit the STORE to order copies (with special group discounts available). These are the life-changing resources that were offered on "Concerned Women Today", the national radio program hosted by Sandy Rios.

NEW BOOK: Now in preparation for an early 2005 release: Jennifer's new book, "You're Not Alone" (HCI Publishing). Please check back for details. We'll keep you up-to-date!

FAMILY RESEARCH COUNCIL: Jennifer was a featured speaker at Family Research Council’s 2004 Conference in Washington, DC. Among the guests in attendance: Dr. James Dobson from Focus on the Family and hundreds of family and pro-life leaders from across America.

FILM AWARD: Jennifer was nominated for the Christian Film & Television Excellence Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture for 2002. The nomination honors Jennifer for her performance in the film "Time Changer".

NEW EMAIL FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND PRAYER REQUESTS: jenniferoneill@bellsouth.net

To schedule Jennifer for a special event/appearance, please contact Jennifer's Manager, Mark Larson, at: mark@marklarson.com

JENNIFER ON NATIONAL TELEVISION: Be watching for Jennifer on various TV programs including THE VIEW, HARDBALL and others. We'll keep you posted on dates and times.

CONCERNED WOMEN FOR AMERICA: Jennifer was the featured guest on the September 23rd edition of "Concerned Women Today with Sandy Rios" You can find this program in the archives at www.cwfa.org

MORE MAGAZINE: Jennifer is featured in the October 2003 issue.

PROUDLY PRO-LIFE AWARD: Jennifer was honored to receive National Right to Life's highest award at their 2003 event in New York City. The "Proudly Pro-Life" award highlights people with a long-standing commitment to courageously defending innocent human life. She joined Benjamin Stein and Margaret Colin (also members of the entertainment industry) in being saluted at National Right to Life's 10th annual dinner at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel.
Neely OHara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #2
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
wow making money off of your abortion. I never thought about that angle. hmmmmmmm
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:52 PM   #3
Neely OHara

Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all Neely OHara is a name known to all
Isn’t that some thing, Sal. One hand on the Bible and the other on the phone to her CPA.
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 04:53 PM   #4

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
I can't pull it off Neely. Sadly, I'm too old. My fertile years are long behind me.
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #5
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, Peppermint Patty. (I've seen Jen's website already). And say what you want about her acting, but her role as Dorothy in Summer of '42 was gr8. BTW, she raises horses in Kentucky, so I guess money isn't a problem.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #6
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, don't forget to send in the donations!!! Get a load of this one!

B.D. HYMAN
Anointed Bible Teacher and Author.
She is the daughter of film legend Bette Davis.

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #7

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Here's another one, and the link www.bdhyman.com

I'm glad the twins don't have a webpage. Sharing pics with Ginger is ok, but I don't like webpages.
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:08 PM   #8

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:24 PM   #9
Neely OHara

Here you go, Sal. Anglefire hates "borrowers".

Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:25 PM   #10

Who IS that?
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:27 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Who IS that?
WHo is that? The one and only Jan Crouch from Trinity Broadcasting Network fame. Televangelist scum, Hel. You should see the broad. She makes Tammy Fay Baker look good. She has this huge pink cotton candy wig... it's just horrible.
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 05:28 PM   #12
Neely OHara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
Here's another one, and the link www.bdhyman.com

I'm glad the twins don't have a webpage. Sharing pics with Ginger is ok, but I don't like webpages.
Hel, it took an intervention from God to tell this loony toon that her relationship with Bette was dysfunctional. And look at this:

She watched the power of God deliver one of her sons from "hopeless" manic depression

The bitch must've read my book and changed it around a bit!