tuesday - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 11th, 2004, 05:03 PM   #1
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
tuesday

Court 2 (from 11.00hrs)
1. Smashnova vs. Sprem
2. ATP: Pless vs. Carlsen
3. ATP: Saulnier vs. Stoliarov
4. Mamic vs. Pierce
5. G.Navratilova/Pastikova vs. Husarova/Maleeva
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 11th, 2004, 05:29 PM   #2
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Court 2

Best of luck Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 09:52 PM   #3
country flag Gerri

Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute Gerri has a reputation beyond repute
Court 2 indeed

Good luck Mary
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 04:02 AM   #4
country flag CathyC!

CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all CathyC! is a name known to all
Mary... pulverize em balls! good luck
CathyC! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 04:25 AM   #5
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Oh I have 3 pics of Mary up on my site.

She looks great !!!!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 05:02 AM   #6
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
she always looks great
ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 07:04 AM   #7
country flag cakiteror

cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold cakiteror is a splendid one to behold
court 2,i know!i,cant forget all the matches she lost!!!!
cakiteror is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 08:50 AM   #8
country flag spindoctor

spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of spindoctor has much to be proud of
Good Luck Mary!
spindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #9
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck today Mary
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 01:23 PM   #10
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
She's not going well right now at KremlinCup against Sanda..???

Show that beautiful bodyforce now lovely Mary !!!!

0-6/1-1* up to now....
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 01:59 PM   #11
motta

motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice motta is just really nice
Mary lost!!! 0/6 4/6
I can't belive it was so easy!
Mary! One step foward one step back...
motta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 02:00 PM   #12
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosts
oh my god Mary Pierce

back to the old BAD times

Mary lost .... Think it's true..only now she's older & mentally stronger...cheerup honey & crush them next time..

Well done Sanda...
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 06:12 PM   #13
country flag mamno_MARYFAN

mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all mamno_MARYFAN is a name known to all
I would REALLY, REALLY like to know how Mary played on court today....

Never mind...hang in there Mary...good luck for ur next tournament!!!

...Daniela Hantuchova...my little angel...

Nadia Petrova...
Lindsay Davenport...
Jennifer Capriati...

Monica Seles...
Amelie Mauresmo...
mamno_MARYFAN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote