Send Birthday Messages To K-Lina! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:12 PM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Send Birthday Messages To K-Lina!

Ok, my planning was dreadful so we have to rush!! Post in here your birthday wishes to K-Lina, and I'll make sure she gets them on her birthday when she's in Linz.

Since her birthday is October 25 we need to get the messages written NO LATER than October 17. That way they can be mailed to her in time for her birthday.

This will be her 20th birthday, so she's no longer a teenageer.
Let's tell her how much we like her and just how many fans she has! I think she would be very very surprised and happy to receive birthday messages from all of her fans!!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #2
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Thanks for having a great idea.

For sure I'll write her a few words.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:38 PM   #3
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I forgot to say.... I've been in contact with both the WTA and the event organizer in Linz...and we've been guaranteed that she will get our special delivery!!
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:58 PM   #4
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
...I've been in contact with both the WTA and the event organizer in Linz...
Wow! You're such a well connected person!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
...and we've been guaranteed that she will get our special delivery!!
That's great! And I'm sure K-Lina will be very happy and thankful when she gets our best wishes right on her birthday.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 02:21 PM   #5
country flag AjdeNate!

I dunno about well connected, just very persistent and persuasive.
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 02:24 PM   #6
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
great job nate
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 02:40 PM   #7
country flag AjdeNate!

Alternatively - you can send them to
klina@karolina-sprem.com
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 01:29 PM   #8
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Hey can i send a message? here is my message to her:

Happy birthday k-lina, i hope you have a great time! what will you be doing to celebrate (hopefully you will still be playing in linz ) winning linz will be a nice present for you ?
Good luck with the rest of the year, i really admire your hardwork and attitude towards the game. I live in eastbourne, and i was there all week (had chance to watch you practice and take alot of photos :P and that is when i saw how hard you work during training, and your passion even on the training court) Maybe its to early to say, but do you think you will be back for eastbourne next year? did you enjoy the event here?
keep up the good work, and next year i really feel you can achieve a place in the masters cup. Have fun on your birthday

Joe (18) Eastbourne (If you are able to reply to my questions i would really appreciate it) Maybe you use email? if you ever get time, please email me at assh03@dsl.pipex.com

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 01:31 PM   #9
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
ps, will she be able to reply to these messages?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #10
country flag -Paul-

-Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future -Paul- has a brilliant future
Short and sweet... Happy Birthday.
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 02:37 PM   #11
country flag AjdeNate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeB_UK
ps, will she be able to reply to these messages?
It's my hope she returns some sort of note, but we'll have to see.
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 02:55 PM   #12
country flag JoeB_UK

i hope you send her a photo of yourself nathan?

Old Oct 11th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #13
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
here's my message (in croatian and i'm too lazy to translate it :P - maybe later)

Sretan ti rodendan Karolina!!! Zelim ti puno srece i zdravlja. Samo nastivi kako si do sad i bit ces najbolja na svijetu! Primjetio sam te prvi put kad si igrala neki turnir za juniore i od tad si mi uvjek bila broj jedan. Sretan rodendan!!!!

- Andrej (18)
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 11:26 PM   #14
country flag croat123

you should slip in a link to karolina-sprem.com...
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 01:15 AM   #15
country flag AjdeNate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123
you should slip in a link to karolina-sprem.com...
Of course I will
I hope she does reply... but we will see. I will of course let you guys know if she does.

Now, everyboy - GET WRITING HER HAPPY THOUGHTS NOW!!!!