A Million Reasons We Love K-Lina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:01 PM   #1
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
A Million Reasons We Love K-Lina

List 'em! And don't stop til we hit 1.000.000!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:15 PM   #2
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
My 4 reasons for loving K-Lina:

1. I like her beauty.

2. I love her personality.

3. I admire her Top 20 ranking.

In addition, she'd been very nice to me every time I saw her or phoned her at the Acura Classic.

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 08:24 PM   #3
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
5. She's uber-sexy.

6. Her backhand down-the-line is my favorite shot in all of tennis ever.
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 09:03 PM   #4
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
7. She's croatian

8. Love her fighting attitude; never gives up

9. Power tennis mixed with some great finesse and movement
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #5
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
10 - Very sweet person
11 - Very dedicated to her game
12 - Works very hard, during matches, during practice
13 - Hits the ball so hard

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 01:16 AM   #6
country flag AjdeNate!

14 - Is very agressive, but very ladlike in the same time.
Old Oct 12th, 2004, 02:06 PM   #7
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
15. She's winning games again

16. She's an Universal Beauty...i'm loving her..

17. Elegance,Force,Grace,Finnesse,Tenderness & Stunning Beauty in One !!
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 11:59 AM   #8
country flag AjdeNate!

18. She's fiery and fiesty.
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 01:29 PM   #9
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
19 - For her cute/funny accent

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13th, 2004, 01:30 PM   #10
setmatch

setmatch is an unknown quantity at this point
19. Her cute left booby.

20. Her cute right booby.

21. Her tight outfits.

22. How her nipples peek out of her tight outfits.

23. Her long, pretty hair.

24. Her face (on the right angles though, she has Balkan face afterall )

25. Her cute little ass.

26. Her toned legs.

27. Her stupid power game, which never gets boring.

28. Her extremely cute way of talking.

29. Her serve, which is technically good... a rare thing in women's tennis.

30. Her tummy, which looks toned most of the time.

31. Ted Watts.

32. Pissing off Williams' idiots.

33. Owning Bepa ZVONAREVA (RUS).

34. The cute way I warmed up to her... me and another poster used to make fun of Nate for liking her... now, the other posters still hates K-Lina , and I love her.

35. The way she shows emotions... K-Lina at Moscow draw ceremony was so adorable.

36. Her fans make me giggle.

37. She finally pushed Iva out of being Croatia's hope... Iva's a drunken slut.

38. For making me fiddle at least a handful of times... and many more... but she better start WINNING sometime so I can see pics. Thanks.

That's about all for now.
setmatch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2004, 04:01 AM   #11
VeraNuVirgosFan

VeraNuVirgosFan has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by setmatch
19. Her cute left booby.

20. Her cute right booby.

22. How her nipples peek out of her tight outfits...
Why don't you just keep the above-listed reasons to yourself?

YVera Brezhneva
of Nu Virgos * ВИА-Гра
Vera – You are my #1!! Я тебя так благодарна!!

* Maша Sharapova * Nicole V * Venus * Лена Dementieva * K-Lina Šprem *
VeraNuVirgosFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18th, 2004, 09:59 PM   #12
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by setmatch
37. She finally pushed Iva out of being Croatia's hope... Iva's a drunken slut.
No need to insult the greatest Croatian of all.

I am a demi-fan of Karolina. She seems to be a talented, very hard-hitting player, a cute girl, and her performance against Venus Williams at Wimbledon this year was sensational - even though she finished one point short of a true victory. Here's hoping she can achieve that at Zurich...

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://www.geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/majoli/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ivamajoli/
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2004, 12:48 PM   #13

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
39. For maybe playing still in 2004...Thailand ???
40. For staying with her new lover-ex trainer for a short while...
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 07:19 AM   #14
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
I never relly watched croatian tennis before,untill they came to bree for the fedcup, and karolina was so nice over there. I even got on picture with her!
but because I'm only shortly here, I don't know what this is about the "drunken slut" iva, what's this about?????
Can anyone tell me?

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2004, 12:31 PM   #15

Wees niet bang ( don't be scared ) Setmatch probeert uitgestoten te worden door op het randje te lopen met zijn opmerkingen ( sm tries to be expelled/banned by everyone by walking on the edge with his remarks)...So please stay and don't stop giving us pretty footage of K-lina !!!