Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 66 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2011, 10:26 PM   #976
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

$25k Rancho Mirage, CA, 6-13 Feb

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 29th, 2011, 08:49 AM   #977
country flag Vaxey

Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute Vaxey has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully she will play!
Old Jan 29th, 2011, 02:04 PM   #978
country flag QueenBee

QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of

Iroda
QueenBee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 11:03 AM   #979
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

She withdrew
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 10:36 PM   #980
country flag QueenBee

QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of QueenBee has much to be proud of

Old Feb 3rd, 2011, 12:35 PM   #981
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, turned out to be a mirage, that one

I think Iroda took a break, to catch up with friends and family, that’s why she withdrew from those January challengers. Now she’s back playing catch up, and won’t pull the trigger before she feels ready. That’s my guess. She’s looking MIGHTY FINE at the mo that much I can confirm.

Old Feb 5th, 2011, 09:17 PM   #982
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

come on iroda, get back on the court and start winning again. gl in your next tournaments, wherever you start playing!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #983
country flag Mike_T

$25k Clearwater, FL, 6-13 Mar 43rd alt, one week to go, don’t think she’ll make it

Old Mar 6th, 2011, 01:08 PM   #984
country flag QueenBee

She hasn't made it Iroda deserves a WC
Old Mar 8th, 2011, 11:47 PM   #985
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
ITF Clearwater

Well, at least for once she didn't withdraw!
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #986
country flag Mike_T

Looking swell at last fridays, Miami Alumnae & Friends Reunion.

Samantha Reeves, Alina Jidkova, Iroda and Sarah Borwell

Back row, right of centre.

Reunion pic gallery

Old Apr 27th, 2011, 01:40 PM   #987
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

hope she comes back one day.....but looking good and happy in the pics!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đŕi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 13th, 2011, 11:34 PM   #988
country flag Mike_T

Just found a recent video interview: http://news.olam.uz/society/3157.html It’s in Russain, but there’s a few written quotes in English, when you translate the page.

Iroda looking and sounding AMAZING!!!

Just sent the link to someone who might just kindly translate the video for us.

Old Jul 14th, 2011, 12:34 AM   #989
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed, Iroda is probably the most attractive woman over 29 in the world now.

With virtually no knowledge of Russian beyond its similarity to Slovak, I didn't understand much of the video – just caught a few words like “карьера [career]”, “Туляганова”, “Ку́рникова”, “Grand Slam” and “на суде [on court]”).
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #990
country flag Mike_T

A very big THANKS to Mr. Brightside for the translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBrightside.
She's talking about how she retired because she had an injury on her right something (you probably know what it is, i dont know what body part is the word she said), how she tried to come back but her body couldnt handle the professional level of athleticism or whatever and how she got more injuries and doctors adviced her too to retire from the pro tour.
Right elbow

Quote:
She's talking about how she really wants to raise a star, and how she's training this one 15 year old Uzbekistan girl who she really hopes will be good. She also wants to have a group of young kids who she hopes can become really good too (better than her, she says ). She's been in the US for the last 9 months training the aforementioned girl, but now she's back at home.
Pretty sure that’s Natella Nabieva . A student at Bollettieri ‘s and playing Tashkent this week.

Quote:
She doesn't have a tennis school anymore cause it didn't work out, now it's just a tennis club where anyone can play... she says her dream is to open her own school in Tashkent, and then hopefully spread all around the country, because she really wants these kids to have the opportunity to play the game... but it depends on her financial ability to do such a big project, she said she wants to make it as affordable as she can for the youngsters, in her school at samarkand she even had some kids from orphanages practice completely free then she's talking about the girl she's training again, her titles and stuff,
I wondered about the school. Crying shame it didn’t work out.

Quote:
then she's asked if she's a strict coach and she saysshe's really lenient until they make her mad then she's asked if she has a lot of demand for coaching, she says a lot of people dont want her because of her price, but she says that she indeed asks more than other coaches but people dont realize that she's a full time coach now and a former top 20 player and that she's got a lot to share...
And the best looking coach ever. $500ph minimum

Quote:
then shes asked if she saw potential in a player to be #1, would sbe sponsor them? she says she doesnt have that much money, but she would definitely help in the beginning and then use all her connections to get her a sponsor, because she knows how hard it is for a middle class faimly to afford making someone a tennis player, and she says she was also born in a middle class family and had it not been for one very kind sponsor, her family probably wouldnt have afforded her becoming a tennis player.
$150,000 to train in Germany, and Iroda paid it all back, at least that was her intention before her career got derailed by injury.

Quote:
then she's saying how everything (talent, money, determination, coach) has to click to become a pro player, one of them isn't enough... then she says how its the fate of very few individuals to win grand slams, and there's no such thing as lucky when winning GS. Luck = hard work and determination (she rephrasing a common phrase in eastern europe; the harder i work, the luckier i get). then she says that even though she was #16 and people think she's arrogant, she's really not, because her upbringing is such that she's nice to all people and she really tries not to be arrogant, and she hates when people judge her when they haven't even talked to her, she says that she may have been arrogant when she was young, but it didnt last long because she has a very strict father
Arrogant is the last word I’d use to describe Iroda. Never less than modest and unpretentious, on or off the tennis court.

Quote:
then she's talking about all the gossip people spread about her, such as her being related to the mayor of Tashkent and some other things that make her laugh. then she talks about how she's still friends with anna k after they played doubles, she met up with anna's mom when she was in the US, but she couldn't see Anna but they did talk on the phone and they usually do, but Anna changes numbers very often cause of the paparazzi and enrique and stuff she also said she's met enrique cause they were playing doubles in asia when they first started dating so Enrique flew to their matches and then she just talks about anna and how she likes her as a person and how they both respect eachother.
thats about it
I need to stop being rude about AK, but it should have been Iroda picking up all those big endorsements., not Ana. Iroda talks about Luck = hard work and determination, but you have to be blessed with a degree of good luck to remain sufficiently injury free to be physically able to put the hard work in. Iroda’s bad luck outweighed the good luck too often, and it had nothing to do with lack of hard work or determination.