Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM   #811
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom13 View Post
Unfortunately (), I will have to disapoint you but poligamy is certainly illegal in Uzbekistan. Bad luck. You will have to choose one of them.
They’ll have to fight over me then!

Quote:
By the way, I guess you have already search for other uzbek pop stars. Most of these girls are very pretty (even if musically it's not really my taste). Personnaly my favorite is Feruza. She's and I like her songs.
We’ve got a Feruza posting over here: http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/irodatulyaganova/ but I doubt it’s the same one.

Maybe this one?

I'm lovin the sexy Uzbek names: Iroda, Nargiza, Feruza...

Quote:
I dream to go in Uzbekistan. You have certainly seen pictures. Samarkand, Bukhara: that's so beautiful. I know a few people who have been there and they all fall in love whith the place.
Of the Iroda fans here, smandy and salima have visited Uzbekistan. I’m sure it’s beautiful place but I’m not sure about their human rights and corruption and democracy record though.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #812
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

One more of Nargiza (wearing pink/orange) at the Chinese Open: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=584

Old May 26th, 2008, 07:25 AM   #813
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Iroda!!
Also good idea to play dubz, she definitely needs the match play. I'm sort of suprised she didn't decide to play with Ekshibarova.

Iri's lose to Pervak last week wasn't as bad as first thought considering Pervak made the final of the event dropping only 3 games in her 2nd round, QF and SF matches.
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM   #814
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Iroda

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #815
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

Good luck Iroda

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 08:39 AM   #816
country flag Tom13

Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold Tom13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
They’ll have to fight over me then!

Quote:
Maybe this one?

I'm lovin the sexy Uzbek names: Iroda, Nargiza, Feruza...

Yes. I was speaking of this one.

Quote:
Of the Iroda fans here, smandy and salima have visited Uzbekistan. I’m sure it’s beautiful place but I’m not sure about their human rights and corruption and democracy record though
I have read journalism is a very dangerous job there, especially if you are crazy enough to criticize the government.

Good luck against Davydova. I cross my fingers for a secound round against Vlada.
Tom13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #817
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Iroda's singles match isn't scheduled for today but her dubz match is.
Good luck!
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:38 PM   #818
country flag majoli_seles

majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light majoli_seles is a glorious beacon of light

yeah for irri finaly i result to smile about!!
Iroda TULYAGANOVA (UZB) (5) defeated Vasilisa DAVYDOVA (RUS) 6-2 6-1
however not such good news in the doubles
SHAMAYKO (RUS) / SHAPATAVA (GEO) (3) defeated EFREMOVA (RUS) / TULYAGANOVA (UZB) 6-4 7-5
but singlesis the most important thing at the moment!! next up for irri is country women Vlada EKSHIBAROVA (UZB)
goodluck should be a win but hey with iroda these days you can never be to confident! but good luck we will all be think of you! if you play even half as good as we all no you can you could take this title!!!!!!!! lets go Irri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
majoli_seles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM   #819
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Iroda
Finally a win for her and Vlada is beatable for her
Come on Iri

Old May 27th, 2008, 11:49 PM   #820
country flag Sunny_Boy

Congrats Iri
GL against Vlada
Old May 28th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #821
country flag bavaria86

Iroda defeated Vlada 6:1 6:1
Two solid wins for Iri now! That should give her confidence
Next up is number 3 seed Bratichkova!
Good luck Iri

Old May 28th, 2008, 05:59 PM   #822
country flag Mike_T

Tuly the Terminator is BACK! Doesn’t matter if you’re friend or foe, she’ll beat you about the head with a breadstick, while shoving another breadstick up your [CENSORED]!

Iroda (Seed 5/329)

R32: def. Vasilisa Davydova (RUS/527) 6-2 6-1
R16: def. Vlada Ekshibarova (UZB/376) 6-1 6-1

QF: vs. Nina Bratchikova (Seed 3/RUS/288)
H2H: never met. Profiles: http://tinyurl.com/5rz4q8

Bratchikova’s results:
R32: M. Shamayko (409) 6-3 7-6(4)
R16: L. Dekmeijere (573) 6-1 7-5

GOGO RODI!!!

Old May 28th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #823
country flag Sunny_Boy

Great scoreline Iri

Tough QF match coming up as Bratchikova is in form after winning Moscow last week.
GL Iroda
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #824
country flag Mike_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Boy View Post
Tough QF match coming up as Bratchikova is in form after winning Moscow last week.
Well spotted. The WTA haven’t updated Bratchikova’s profile with that result yet, that’s how I missed it.

So last week’s $25k Moscow went like this:

R32: Pervak def. Iroda 4-6 1-6
F: Bratchikova def. Pervak 3-6 6-1 7-5

But in the first two rounds here, Iroda looks the more convincing.

Old May 29th, 2008, 11:52 AM   #825
country flag smandy0

smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice smandy0 is just really nice

Iroda easily beat 2 players with less ranking points than she has.

Sadly, when it came to the cruch, she lost. Should we read something into this? I wish that I knew the answer.

Nina beat her 4 & 4.

Storms
http://www.geocities.com/smandy0/index.html
smandy0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote