Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 5th, 2008, 08:43 AM   #751
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Following New Delhi, Iroda is listed to play the 25K ITF event in Noida. She's currently on the qualies but will move into the MD once a few players start to withdraw
Advertisement

Old Mar 7th, 2008, 04:30 PM   #752
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

I think she made the Delhi MD The entries list doesn’t currently confirm it, but the Q-draw has Uberoi as #1 seed, and she was 2 places behind Iroda.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #753
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news!Hope she can gain some confidence at the indian Itfs!Go Iri

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #754
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Her is Irodas quarter of the main draw in New Delhi!
Yanina Wickmayer BEL [4] vs. Iroda Tulyaganova UZB
Q vs. Q
Ivana Lisjak CRO vs. Ankita Bhambri IND [WC]
Veronika Chvojkova CZE vs. Chanelle Scheepers RSA [6]
Well, very tough first round but afterwards the draw would be widely open, so take your chance and good luck Iroda!!

Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #755
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

That's a pretty tough opening round match! Yanina has had some decent wins this year and also won a few ITF's late last year.
Good luck Iroda
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 02:16 PM   #756
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

good luck iroda

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #757
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

$50k, New Delhi, IND:

Good fight, but not enough against a very good up and coming player. Iroda plays $25k Noida, IND, next week: http://tinyurl.com/2sdt87

Iroda (UZB/307)

1R: lost to Yanina Wickmayer (Seed 4/BEL/152) 6-7 4-6
H2H: never played. Profiles: http://tinyurl.com/2o86hu

Hard/Outdoor
http://www.aitatennis.com/
ITF: http://tinyurl.com/295dvb

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 09:57 AM   #758
country flag bavaria86

IrodaShe seemed to have such a good form when playing fedcup!But good luck in Noida Iroda!

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #759
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 12:07 PM   #760
country flag Sunny_Boy

At least Iroda was in the match but must have just fallen short.
Good luck next week
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 06:20 AM   #761
country flag Sunny_Boy

Just found this article on Iroda, good read, sad in a way as Iroda mentions her elbow injury and how she knows she's not playing good tennis at the moment. Anyway I'll post the article -

Iroda’s crawl back to the top

New Delhi, March 11 A place in the top 20, a gold medal at the 2002 Asian Games, and that unbeatable winning feeling — Uzbekistan’s Iroda Tulyaganova seemed to be on her way to achieving it all. Yet today, she is slugging it out in the little league, miles removed from the glory she had once made her own. She lost in the first round of the $50,000 ITF Women’s Circuit tournament here today, and smiles wryly in recollection of the past. “I had to have an elbow operation that put me out for three years. It was really hard, especially mentally, to come back. But I told myself I have to forget whatever I had achieved earlier. I had to start from scratch,” says Iroda, speaking to Sportline.

Deceiving memory is not the easiest thing in the world, especially when the entire situation could have been prevented. “I had played too much tennis, my bone was crushed. I was feeling pain, but I did not stop; rather, I was not allowed to. My dad was pushing me to play. If he hadn’t, things would’ve been different now,” she continues. “I had played so much tennis that in the beginning of my layoff, I was happy to get some time away. I could spend time with my mother and sister. But then, I began watching tennis on TV, and after seeing top players like Kim Clijsters and Anastasia Myskina, who I have beaten, I wanted to get back to playing,” she adds.

Iroda has rubbed shoulders with tennis’ elite, and even partnered a legend. She played doubles with Martina Navratilova at the 2002 US Open, and admits the veteran is an inspiration as Iroda attempts to find her way back to the top. “She thought I’m very talented and could help me. Even though I had played quite a lot by that time, I felt like a kid in front of her. She is a very nice person and it was good to play with her,” smiles Iroda.

A semi-finalist at the 2006 Sunfeast Open in Kolkata, the 26-year-old had lost in the qualifying rounds of last week’s Bangalore Open. She now plans to add more tournaments to her calendar in search of a higher ranking than her current 307. “I will be playing more 50ks and 25ks on the circuit. It is hard because I’m not playing my best right now, and sometimes I feel like breaking my racket, screaming, crying; but I know I can’t do that if I want to play better,” she says.

http://www.expressindia.com/latest-n...he-top/283177/
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 06:29 AM   #762
country flag Sunny_Boy

31 Mar to 06 Apr 2008

Iroda is listed as an MDO at the $75,000 event in Torhout, she's currently 68th on the alt list so I dont think she'll play that event.
Her second priority is the $25,000 event in Hamburg, she's 9th on the alt list so I think Iroda may play in Hamburg that week
Old Mar 16th, 2008, 01:07 AM   #763
country flag Mike_T

Iroda withdrew from Noidia 2 days ago

Old Mar 17th, 2008, 10:20 AM   #764
country flag bavaria86

Iroda in GermanyUnfortunately Hamburg is so far north in Germany so i cannot visit the tournament

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 05:41 AM   #765
country flag Sunny_Boy

Iroda has withdrawn from all the tournaments she entered from the 31 Mar to 06 Apr.
No idea why though