Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #721
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Thanks to Jiro:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jirobkk View Post

http://www.jirobkk.com/

Nice love-handles, no sign of a six-pack.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #722
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Fed-Cup World Group Play off:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Draws for World Group Play-offs & World Group II Play-offs
The Draws for the 2008 Fed Cup by BNP Paribas World Group Play-offs and World Group II Play-offs has now been made at the ITF headquarters in London.

The ties will be held the weekend of April 26-27, alongside the World Group semifinals

WORLD GROUP PLAY-OFFS
Home nations listed first, seeded nations in capitals, * denotes choice of ground drawn by lot

ITALY * v Ukraine

Japan v FRANCE

Argentina v GERMANY

ISRAEL * v Czech Republic

The four winning nations will qualify for the 2009 World Group, while the four losers will start in World Group II in 2009.

Seedings based on the latest ITF Fed Cup Nations Ranking

WORLD GROUP II PLAY-OFFS
Home nations listed first, seeded nations in capitals, * denotes choice of ground drawn by lot

BELGIUM * v Colombia

AUSTRIA v Switzerland

SLOVAK REPUBLIC * v Uzbekistan

CROATIA * v Serbia

The four winning nations will qualify for World Group II in 2009, while the four losers will start in Zonal Group I in 2009.

Seedings based on the latest ITF Fed Cup Nations Ranking

http://www.fedcup.com/news/newsartic...rticleid=11292

Israel-Czech Republic

Old Feb 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM   #723
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi i am new here and a fan of Iroda. She looks so friendly and cute. And with that form she will easily enter top 100 for sure this year. Go Iroda. What is her next tournament and her schedule for this year?
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #724
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Slovak Republic is a tough draw for the uzbek girls but i think if Hantuchova does not play then tey will have a chance to reach World Group II.

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:30 PM   #725
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post
Hi i am new here and a fan of Iroda. She looks so friendly and cute. And with that form she will easily enter top 100 for sure this year. Go Iroda. What is her next tournament and her schedule for this year?
Hi & welcome!!
Glad to see we have another Iroda fan on board
Regarding Iroda's schedule, I'm guessing she's gonna attempt to play qualies at the WTA events in the middle east. However, with her ranking she may not get in and may need to rely on a WC
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:33 PM   #726
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Good mini-comback in the match against Manasieva by Iroda. I'm guessing all of the matches she played in the last week have taken there toll. Anyway it was a good run for her!!

Thanks for the pics Mike
at your comments regarding the pics
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:42 PM   #727
country flag bavaria86

Well i have to say that the last one is not very positive but who cares Iroda is cute!!

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 02:32 AM   #728
country flag Sunny_Boy

Thanks to tennis vamos for the pictures!!
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 07:03 PM   #729
country flag bavaria86

Nice pictures thanks a lot for posting. What is iris next tournament anybody knows?

Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:12 PM   #730
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

great pics
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 07:45 AM   #731
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

looks like iri still needs to continue to work on her fitness and then the bigger results will come..she has the game to be in the top 20 when she is fit..multiple weapons and when she is fit, she is so fast...come on iri..we know u can do it!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 10:38 PM   #732
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Remember Her? WTA players who fell off the map

Remember Her? WTA players who fell off the map
http://tennis.com/features/general/f...aspx?id=119078
>>>
IRODA TULYAGANOVA
-----------------

Career-high ranking: No. 16 (16th June 2002)
2007 year-end ranking: No. 355

WHAT HAPPENED: The hard-hitting kid from Uzbekistan served notice of her presence in 2001, when she won back-to-back tournaments in the fall, beating Elena Dementieva, Paola Suárez, and Patty Schnyder at the former, and Kim Clijsters at the latter. She had also beaten Mary Pierce the month before. Later that year, she would add Justine Henin to her collection of scalps. She has not won another title or beaten another top 10 player since. In 2003, her elbow began giving her serious trouble, ending her season halfway through. She came back more than a year later, at Tashkent, but won only one match, and then ended up in challengers. Family-conflict has reportedly also been an issue.

OUTLOOK: Long road back, but could become a regular Tour-player again

Seven of her eight match-wins in the last two years have come in a one-month span in late 2006 when she made the semi-final at Kolkata and the final at Tashkent. Tulyaganova made her Grand Slam return at the Australian Open earlier this year, playing a relatively solid match against Sania Mirza in the first round. She then won two rounds of qualifying at Pattaya City before dropping her third match. Her game is still in the rebuilding-stage, but she's going in the right direction.

[Other players in the full article: Dája Bedáňová, Elena Bovina, Jennifer Capriati, Jelena Dokić, Anna-Lena Grönefeld, Martina Hingis, Sesil Karatantcheva, Anna Kournikova, Lina Krasnoroutskaya, Mirjana Lučić, Anastasia Myskina, Mary Pierce, Chanda Rubin, Monica Seles, Karolina Šprem and Alexandra Stevenson]
<<<
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #733
country flag bavaria86

Thanks a lot for the nice article. Iroda definetely can come back to the top 50 if only she gets a bit more consistent. Well i think she should play more challenger tournaments, then she would get a lot more easy points than in the wta tournaments. anybody knows why she hardly plays any challenger.

Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 03:35 PM   #734
country flag Mike_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post
anybody knows why she hardly plays any challenger.
Welcome aboard the Rodi Roller-Coaster, bavaria86

She played plenty of challengers in 2006, but when her ranking allows she seems to prefer WTA. She’s not got much option right now: 19th alternate for $50k, New Delhi, IND. Hard/outdoor. Qualies start 8th. March.

Old Feb 24th, 2008, 04:46 AM   #735
country flag Sunny_Boy

Bavaria, this question was taken from the Notes and Netcords article back in 2006, it mentions Iroda playing on the challeger circuit.
Has it been tough working yourself back up the rankings?
It was hard to play some of the small ITF events. It was tough playing qualifying of those. There I was, ex-Top 16; if I lost a match, it
was hard to get over. But, I told myself to forget what happened before. I had to become a new player. If I didn’t, then losing to a
player ranked No.200 or No.500 would make me feel guilty. I decided not to think about the past anymore. And with this new outlook,
everything started going well again. I began winning and believing in myself again. The best thing now that I am winning again is that since I’ve been so high, I know how to get there again.