Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!! - Page 42 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #616
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iroda Tulyaganova cheering thread!!

Pretty disastrous.
Uranus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 9th, 2007, 02:47 PM   #617
country flag Foot's Fingers

Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute Foot's Fingers has a reputation beyond repute

sounds not optimistic at all
Foot's Fingers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #618
country flag georgekuo1017

georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of georgekuo1017 has much to be proud of

iroda

M.Kirilenko / A.Ivanovic / C.Wozniacki / A.Pavlyuchenkova
T.Paszek / M.Domachowska / D.Cibulkova / Agnes Szavay
georgekuo1017 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 08:56 AM   #619
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Iroda withdrew from next weeks Deauville $50k. Still committed to qualifying for $100k Poitiers, 17th November.
Iroda was listed as an MDO for Deauville so she must have known she wasn't going to get into the MD with her ranking atm. Plus travelling from Asia to Europe to play more matches (in such a small period of time) may not have been the smartest option.

If Iroda w/d's from Poitiers than I may get worried

Found some more photos of Iroda on jiro's site, dont know how to upload them and cant be bothered learning either
I'm sure Mike will
Anyway here is the link -
http://www.jirobkk.com/album/Hopman_...am/default.asp
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #620
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Rapidshare

Not much match-play, but Iroda looking mighty fine There's a chance of getting the full match, from the same person *fingers crossed*

Steffi.G ★ Jelena.D ★ Serena.W ★ Akgul.A ★ Laura.R ★ Heather.W ★ Sesil.K ★ Sabine.L ★ Donna.V
V.Rossi ☆ M.Marquez ☆ C.Crutchlow ☆ S.Loeb ☆ L.Hamilton
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 02:05 PM   #621
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Sunny_Boy, go to the back of the class and put the dunces hat on Jiro did a great job.

Steffi.G ★ Jelena.D ★ Serena.W ★ Akgul.A ★ Laura.R ★ Heather.W ★ Sesil.K ★ Sabine.L ★ Donna.V
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 05:38 PM   #622
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

i really hope we get the whole match
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #623
country flag Mike_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutuzova View Post
i really hope we get the whole match
First 2 games are missing, 56 minutes long. He's working on a DVD download.

One positive: She’s not as out-of-shape as some photos, and some people reporting on the match, would have us to believe. She’s a lot closer to her ideal fighting weight, compared to Wimbledon

Old Nov 11th, 2007, 12:50 AM   #624
country flag Sunny_Boy

Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sunny_Boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_T View Post
Sunny_Boy, go to the back of the class and put the dunces hat on
I think you are right
Oh and thanks for the video link, I'm d/l it atm
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 01:51 AM   #625
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Quote:
First 2 games are missing, 56 minutes long. He's working on a DVD download.

One positive: She’s not as out-of-shape as some photos, and some people reporting on the match, would have us to believe. She’s a lot closer to her ideal fighting weight, compared to Wimbledon
i cant wait for it!!!! i miss iri alot and im so excited to see the match!

she definitely looks more fit in the video..i think she just needs to continue..when she gets to full fitness she will get her movement back which was so big for her when she was top 20..she will definitely start to win matches.. i remember this time last year she was up there with Na Li..she has what it takes to be back in the top 20
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 02:59 AM   #626
country flag Sunny_Boy

Just d/l the video, Iroda didn't look as 'sluggish' as some posters made her out to be.
Would loved to have seen a few points from the match though
Hopefully Mike will be able to post the video soon
Thanks Mike!!
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM   #627
country flag Mike_T

Did you notice the colour of her racquet changed? I’m guessing it’s a different model. I think she was using a Drive Z Lite, and going by the colour, the new racquet is either an Aeropro Drive or Aeropro Drive + , the same Nadal uses. Apparently gives you slightly more power at the expense of control. That might explain the over-hitting last week http://www.babolat.com/

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 07:31 AM   #628
country flag Mike_T

Iroda vs Ayumi Morita, Asian Hopman: http://d01.megashares.com/?d01=aa17a14 > Skip this ad (top r/h corner).

DVD version has been abandoned temporarily, this being a smaller 700mb file. I started downloading without first reading the instructions and it cut off after 255mb. You need a download manager, which works with their passport system. There’s one available at the bottom of the download page.

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 02:40 PM   #629
country flag Kutuzova

mike_t...im not really sure how to get the entire download..i only got like 20 minutes of the match..could u possible explain? thanks so much for posting it
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 09:52 PM   #630
country flag Sunny_Boy

That video looks to be massive, meaning I can't d/l it at home (have a d/l limit) I may go into uni and get it there.
Thanks for posting it Mike!!