New Album Oct. 12th - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 07:53 PM   #1
country flag soulful_star

soulful_star is an unknown quantity at this point
New Album Oct. 12th

Amy Grant Is Coming Out With A Greatest Hits Next Week And Apparently This Has Been In The Works For A While! I Dont Know How Its Going To Do, But I Hope Her Fans Stick With Her! Too Many People Focus On An Artist Personal Life When Its About The Music Not The Drama!
soulful_star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 9th, 2004, 10:37 PM   #2
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
This THE Amy Grant of 'Baby Baby' fame?

Man was i love with her when a teenager!

What's happening in her personal life?
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 10:42 PM   #3
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneySpearsIsHot
This THE Amy Grant of 'Baby Baby' fame?

Man was i love with her when a teenager!

What's happening in her personal life?
She was a Gospel Singer when she began an affair with singer Vince Gill who she left her husband for and married. But what you do not hear is that her former husband had quite the drug problem

Actually, I have always liked Amy and will likely buy the album
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 10:50 PM   #4
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie_Dude
She was a Gospel Singer when she began an affair with singer Vince Gill who she left her husband for and married. But what you do not hear is that her former husband had quite the drug problem

Actually, I have always liked Amy and will likely buy the album
Sounds like the same woman, some 12 years ago i adored her and still have an album somewhere
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 07:35 PM   #5
country flag eightiesfeen

eightiesfeen is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, yeah. She's had a dramatic life that the media definitely played up, but I still love her music. I love her new album. In fact, I have more news the share. you can get a copy of it signed by her on ebay at the universalmusicstore.com. I just found out about it by my mother - an ebay addict. She said theres a few copies up there and that they are all going in a day or two..so hurry and go check them out. I hope I can snag one...tell me if you get one
eightiesfeen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote