Youlia Fedossova Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:25 PM   #61
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaretBellyButton
Every year an American player gets a WC into French Open QD(this year Jamie Hampton) and a French player a WC into USOpen QD
Q2:d. Alves 2-6 6-3 6-4
Her first to slam matches
Q3:Angela Haynes ,winable but REALLY tough
thanks
we are in the third set between youlia and angela ! Youlia has deserved her WC, definitly.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:29 PM   #62
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Yes Pauline Parmentier qualified with her WC last year
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:44 PM   #63
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Youlia Fedessova def angela Haynes

Good luck in the main draw !

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
Old Aug 25th, 2006, 11:45 PM   #64
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute
Youlia makes great use of her WC and her easy draw and qualifies with 6-4 (2)6-7 6-3 over Angela Haynes.I hope for Youlia she draws Mauresmo or Kuznetsova because to get some experience what she needs as she's still young
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #65
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeha Youlia!
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #66
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute
She'll play 25th seed Medina-Garrigues ! She can do it good luck !
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 03:03 PM   #67
country flag Ballbasher

Nice match she can learn a lot there
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #68
country flag Ballbasher

Youlia's match was scheduled yesterday but due to rain it was postponed until today if there's no rain
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 01:39 AM   #69
country flag willrock

willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future willrock has a brilliant future
Youlia defeated AMG 75 61
Well done girl
Congratulations!
And next is Kanepi, this may not be over!
Kristina Mladenovic aka. Double Trouble
Caro Garcia willrock
Genie Bouchard my new fav in the top10
willrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 12:50 PM   #70
country flag Ballbasher

Amazing win Youlia
Old Aug 31st, 2006, 01:52 PM   #71
country flag FrenchY52

With this victory she will be at least number 162. Keep it up Youlia Allez !!
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 12:44 PM   #72
country flag Ballbasher

Youlia lost a tight match to Kaia Kanepi I hope that doesn't hurt her
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 05:33 PM   #73
country flag Ballbasher

I think her next tournament might be a 50k in Tokyo she could win it if she keeps up her form
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 10:52 PM   #74
country flag leviathane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaretBellyButton
I think her next tournament might be a 50k in Tokyo she could win it if she keeps up her form
she loves Tokyo, her first good results were in Tokyo in 2004 (quarters i think in a wta tournament)

Old Sep 13th, 2006, 01:38 PM   #75
country flag orkidman

orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all
HQ pix of Youlia at the US OPEN 2006

There are many HQ pix of Youlia on pages 1 and 2 of the following album:
http://sports.webshots.com/album/553500645xvapPV

Here is a sample of what she looked like that day:

You have to open the thumbnail and then look for the 'full size' word on the right side of the page if you want to download the HQ picture.

There are several other albums of other WTA ladies that played on opening day, and they are located on the lower right side.

Orchidman
orkidman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote