Youlia Fedossova Thread - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 08:49 AM   #166
country flag Geoffrey91

Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future Geoffrey91 has a brilliant future
Re: Youlia Fedossova Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Tati=Hot$ View Post
No her serve was great in third until *5-4

Yes, until *5/4 Perry won only 3 return points

Irena Pavlovic

Kristina Mladenovic
Geoffrey91 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2007, 11:19 AM   #167
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

FrenchYshe won only two matches here
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 01:01 PM   #168
country flag Ballbasher

Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute Ballbasher has a reputation beyond repute

Las Vegas R1:vs Asia Muhammed(wc) Youlia that's more than winable
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 01:58 PM   #169
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this draw. Easy first round and after a possible match against Arvidsson. I hope she will at least reach the QF. But I'm sure that she will struggle against Muhammed

She is still not in the Qdraw of Miami and IW and she only needs one player to withdraw ...

Good luck !

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 09:43 PM   #170
country flag Ballbasher

Youlia won 2-6 7-6(1) 6-4 sving 4Mps we probably all underestimted Asia.Well done Youlia pleaz improve
Old Feb 27th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #171
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Youlia I'm very happy she got through. So many things went wrong, it's really a match to forget.

Yet she fought well to save the MP, hopefully she will find some confidence thanks to wins like that. Her problem is all in the head.
We have to admit that Youlia is always playing badly when she is the favourite. I think she will play much better than that against Arvidsson - hopefully it will be her. She needs this kind of matches.

By the way, she is the QD of IW ! (taking out the 3WC)

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

Old Feb 28th, 2007, 11:37 AM   #172
country flag FrenchY52

FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute FrenchY52 has a reputation beyond repute

Youlia Well fought
She's number 114 with this win
Good luck in the next round and stop stuggling
Old Feb 28th, 2007, 08:42 PM   #173
country flag Ballbasher

She plays Betina Jozami another struggle I'm almost sure Jozami crushed Arvidsson
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 07:37 AM   #174
country flag Iceland
From island to island

As we all predicted it, Youlia lost against Jozami 76 62.
But she has a great chance to improve her ranks now in Indian Wells.
For the first round, she plays Anne Keothavong.
If she wins, she will be against Kudryavtseva or Yuan.

I think she will make it this time, go Youlia

Old Mar 5th, 2007, 09:09 PM   #175
country flag Ballbasher

Well will be really tough
Old Mar 5th, 2007, 10:59 PM   #176
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Youlia is officially in a slump. She lost against Keothavong 63 26 63. She could have been 3-0 in the final set.

This was a match that she couldn't lose.
She will be playing at Orange next week (25 000$) and then Miami. I don't expect a good tourney as she cannot get easy wins over weak opponents.

I think that we can say good bye to her entry in the top 100.
She clearly lacks some confidence and I don't know if she will find a way to recover.

Try to think positive Youlia and come back strong for Orange !!!

Old Mar 14th, 2007, 06:44 PM   #177
country flag Iceland
From island to island

She is the number #2 seed in Orange. She faces Takao for the first round.
We should have the result tonight.
Good luck !

Old Mar 15th, 2007, 06:35 AM   #178
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Youlia won 46 64 76(4) . At least, she won and I can't be unhappy for that, but ...
She is playing Julie Ditty now. Not an easy match, I hope she still has some strength. Good luck.

Old Mar 16th, 2007, 02:28 AM   #179
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Youlia won 67(4) 64 63. Good fight from her, I'm glad that she is giving all she has to find her confidence back. She is really physically fit.
She plays in the QF Tedjakusuma. It should be theoretically easy.
Go Youlia !

Old Mar 17th, 2007, 08:57 AM   #180
country flag Iceland
From island to island

She lost 62 60.
It's over, she is totally in a slump. At least, she will have some days off to prepare Miami.