elect the american president now (and no, you don't have to be from the u.s.) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 6th, 2004, 09:57 AM   #1
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
elect the american president now (and no, you don't have to be from the u.s.)

http://betavote.com

my country, switzerland:
bush: 5%
kerry: 94%

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2004, 10:27 AM   #2
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
they're both crap
bush is a wanker and kerry is a democrate!
eeew!
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 01:15 PM   #3
country flag VivalaSeles

VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute VivalaSeles has a reputation beyond repute
Portugal: Kerry 93% vs Bush 6%
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 01:41 PM   #4
country flag Calvin

Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light Calvin is a glorious beacon of light
I seriously doubt 2.000 Afghani's voted on this internet poll...

Calvin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 01:51 PM   #5
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Bosnia And Herzegovina:

Bush: 6 %

Kery: 93 %

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 02:20 PM   #6
country flag Helas

Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all Helas is a name known to all
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by David de pingwin
There probably American soldiers serving in Afganistan

Daniela Hantuchova

Tatiana Golovin

Hens Love Roosters

Geese Love Ganders

Everyone else loves Ned Flanders
Helas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:07 PM   #7
country flag Andy_

Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute Andy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Italy 231 : 1814
Bush = 11 % Kerry = 88 %

Andy_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #8
country flag spyro

spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all spyro is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by David de pingwin
Same here, 2000 Afgani's join an internet poll and it's getting weird, it's a poll for US President ...

Anyway, my country, Indonesia votes 10% Bush, 90% Kerry. But I don't really, care, i just want No Bush for next
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:01 PM   #9
Nobody

Nobody has disabled reputation
Me:
30%: Bush
0%: Kerry
70%: Bring back Clinton!
Nobody is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:22 PM   #10
country flag I Love Sharapova

I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice I Love Sharapova is just really nice
This globalist attitude that it is fine for everyone to give their opinions about the U.S elections is rather fearsome to me. The last time I looked there was still,thank God in heaven,a such of a thing as sovereignty. I will fight and die for the Sovereignty of the U.S of A. That is certainly more than John Kerry can say. He would enter the U.S into a conglomerate of nations tomorrow if his sorry ass wasn't afraid of a revolution!!!
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #11
country flag Philbo

Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute Philbo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Sharapova
This globalist attitude that it is fine for everyone to give their opinions about the U.S elections is rather fearsome to me. The last time I looked there was still,thank God in heaven,a such of a thing as sovereignty. I will fight and die for the Sovereignty of the U.S of A. That is certainly more than John Kerry can say. He would enter the U.S into a conglomerate of nations tomorrow if his sorry ass wasn't afraid of a revolution!!!
I love Sharapova - What about when the USA attacks another nations sovereignty? The reason the international community feels so strongly abotu the american election is that the USA has decided that pre-emptive strikes on another nations SOVEREREIGNTY are ok as long as you have bullshit informationa nd intelligence to supprot your opinion you are in danger.

The USA is the leader of the free world and therefore whoever is president effects every other country on this earth.

So please be a bit more consistent and treat other nations the same when it comes to how precious 'Soverereignty' is...
Philbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 11:31 PM   #12
country flag njguido11

njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light njguido11 is a glorious beacon of light
I love the fact everyone is so into are election and their would never be a poll about any of your countrys election. BUT U KNOW WHAT FUCK THE USA.
njguido11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 12:20 AM   #13
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Sharapova
I will fight and die for the Sovereignty of the U.S of A. That is certainly more than John Kerry can say.
John F. Kerry fought and risked death (in the uniform of) the U.S. of A. Did you?

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 12:27 AM   #14
country flag Jeleno Benesovo

Jeleno Benesovo has disabled reputation
Mexico: Bush 6% -- Kerry 94%
Global: Bush 12% -- Kerry 87%

Jelena Dokic

Martina Hingis

Jeleno Benesovo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 12:40 AM   #15
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Only Americans have a say on who's president, we couldn't care less what Switzerland, Portugal, Bosnia, Mexico and others think. You don't know what's in the best interest of us, the Americans, and you don't understand American politics. So keep pretending that anyone cares what all these other countries think...