5 months pregnant - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:40 PM   #1
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
5 months pregnant

Victoria Beckham said today at A la Carta ( spanish show ) "I'm a 5 months pregnant, I'll have the baby in February".

SHE LOOKS AMAZING FOR A 5 MONTHS PREGNANT WOMAN.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:42 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I hope she names it after me
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:51 PM   #3
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Is this David's baby?

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:53 PM   #4
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
If it's a girl, maybe they can name it Rebecca .
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 06:00 PM   #5

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
It offical the baby is a BOY. They still don't know the name.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 06:03 PM   #6

PREGNANT Victoria Beckham has revealed how she and England captain David's next child could play soccer for the Three Lions...or Spain.

She says the new arrival, a boy due in February, will have dual nationality - giving the youngster the chance to appear for either country if he follows in his father's football steps.

Victoria, who moved to Madrid full-time to be with David two months ago, has spoken publicly for the first time since falling pregnant days before Euro 2004 in June.

She said that Brooklyn, five, and two-year-old Romeo are thrilled at the prospect of having a little brother... and hinted there could be more babies to come.

"I love the word luna (Spanish for moon). I know it's a girl's name - so maybe for the next baby..." she said.

Since becoming pregnant Posh, 30 - who will fly her personal doctor to Madrid for the birth - has been having food cravings. "I feel like eating olives and chips with salt and vinegar," she said.

And she revealed that she and David have yet to decide which hospital the baby will be born in.

She said: We are still looking for one because I was so busy with the house and looking for a school for the boys.

"But it will be very nice that the child is born here in Spain.

"Obviously, he will have dual nationality - which means he will be available for the England and Spanish teams!" Despite knowing the baby will be a boy, the couple have not yet chosen a name.

Posh said: "We want to wait and see what he is like. We are going to buy a book of names and then we will see."

And she insisted she and Becks are not disappointed they are not having a girl. "We are very happy.

"I know it's an obvious thing to say but as long as the child is healthy, I don't mind if it's a boy or a girl."

Posh had finally put her pop career on hold and joined David in Madrid in August - more than a year after his transfer to Real Madrid

"People here are very friendly and I feel everything is ideal," she told Spanish magazine Gala.

She also revealed how David has urged her to think more before she speaks publicly.

In the past, she has caused embarrassment to her hubby by talking about their sex life in public.

During one radio interview, she even claimed David likes to wear her knickers.

Posh admitted: "David says I should be careful with what I say because my mouth is like a weapon of mass destruction.

"I say the first thing that comes into my head."

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 06:04 PM   #7
country flag DevilishAttitude

DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute DevilishAttitude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart
If it's a girl, maybe they can name it Rebecca .

Victoria's seems to be covering her bump up
Maybe it's just me though
DevilishAttitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 06:05 PM   #8
country flag veryborednow
Team WTAworld

veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future veryborednow has a brilliant future
So, 5 months ago was ... May. And when did the shit hit the fan with Ms. Loos?
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 06:08 PM   #9
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
congrats to her and david but i cant believe they actually worked things out...she's either a real bimbo or she's faking it.

oh well, appearances or not, good for them.
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 07:41 PM   #10
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
ANOTHER BOY?!?!?!

if the next baby is a girl, damn she's gonna be well protected
and Victoria will probably spoil her like crazy,, Victoria realli wants a girl.. you can tell
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 12:41 AM   #11
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athenaeum
I hope she names it after me
Yeah, I think I heard her mention that she was going to name it after her most perverted stalker!