Letters to Nastya at Kremlin Cup - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 11:49 AM   #1
country flag Nastyafan

Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice
Letters to Nastya at Kremlin Cup

Ola will go next week to Moscow and can hand our letters to Nastya. I think it's a good idea if we mark our support in that difficult period for her. She has to know that the fans haven't left her with the first setback.

Ola is too busy at the moment therefore she asked me to start this thread. You can write your letters (or poems) here or PM Ola. I personally sent PM because my letter was too long and probably in broken Russian

Last edited by Nastyafan : Oct 5th, 2004 at 04:52 AM.
Nastyafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 5th, 2004, 03:00 AM   #2
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
thanks Nastyafan and Ola (cool_olga right?) well do soon!
beauty_is_pink is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 09:18 PM   #3
country flag Nastyafan

Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice Nastyafan is just really nice
Yes, she's cool_olga.
The deadline is tomorrow, hurry!
Nastyafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:26 AM   #4
country flag JLDementieva
Registered 1

JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future JLDementieva has a brilliant future
Nastya,
I have enjoyed watching you play over the last couple of years. You are such a fun player! I love seeing you hit that backhand down the line! Nothing has been better than watching you win!
Even if your recent results haven't been that impressive, I know that you'll be able to come back and do well in the indoor season. I, and all your fans have faith in you and we will support you no matter what!
Good luck in Moscow!! I hope you'll be able to defend your title there!
Best of luck in everything you do!
~Jessie Lin~

Anastasia Myskina

Daniela Hantuchova
JLDementieva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:32 AM   #5
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
hey nastya,

good luck at the kremlin cup
i'm new on this thread, have been a fan since last year though

hope you'll have a great end of the season!

Mandy N (holland)
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 09:11 AM   #6
country flag max88

max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road max88 is on a distinguished road
hey,

Hi..just note that many people are all behind you and just do your best as god eventually will do the rest!

your fan
max
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #7
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Anastasia,

Hello I am Daniel, one of your thousands of fans I would like to congratulate you for all your success in 2004. You are a role model to me, your fighting spirit on the court is amazing. I kow it is hard to see you losing but if you are happy that makes me hapy too. Beleive in yourself ans that will take you so far. You are one of the best players in the world. You are the Best Russian!!!
I wish you the best on and off the court!!!

Daniel Veliz
South Africa

*PS; Olga, thnak you so much for this, i really apprecciate ur time and effort and support. Have a wonderful Time and take some pics please

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:05 PM   #8
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
Thanks. I hope to take maaany pics of her Wish I had better camera but maybe they won't be so bad. You'll get pics even same day and every day just not sure of friend's digi cam quality.
And it's pleasure to me to give something to Nastya
I will get a nice font and print them tomorrow.

-------------------------------------

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Tennis Portal - Inside-Tennis.Net

cool_olga is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:08 PM   #9
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
If you're going to Moscow, are you going to see other players?
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 07:45 PM   #10
country flag cool_olga

cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold cool_olga is a splendid one to behold
I guess that's natural I will see others. I don't to just for Nastya definitely And i'll have to write about all players. Why you ask?

Anastasia-Myskina.com

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #11
country flag jochem

jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of jochem has much to be proud of
hey anastasia,
I know everyone is talking about your recent slump these days...especially the media can be cruel. Just remember that there are so many important things in life besides playing tennis matches, like your health. For example Clijsters may not be able to play her old level again because of her injury and might even not be able to win a grand slam...You did!!!!!!!! Every person has ups ands downs... Just enjoy your play, enjoy life and learn from mistakes and come back stronger! All of your fans know you can do that and you will also...

Greetz from
Jochem (Holland)
PS why don't you play in Holland next year??
jochem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 11:25 AM   #12
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jochem
Greetz from
Jochem (Holland)
PS why don't you play in Holland next year??
yeah,
we have a brilliant grass court tourney the week before wimbledon
it's in rosmalen, the south of holland
and it's not nearly as windy as Eastbourne
you should really try it, it's so much fun!!

(and dutchies are really nice you know )
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 12:58 PM   #13
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
nice letters

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 03:39 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_olga
I guess that's natural I will see others. I don't to just for Nastya definitely And i'll have to write about all players. Why you ask?
Say hello to Vera, both Veras, and the players that you've met. Don't ignore them because you're buddies with Anastasia.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 09:00 PM   #15
country flag cool_olga

Huh? What buddies. I guess you again are ironic and I don't know why. I am Nastya's fan but that don't mean you have to make fun of it. And I don't ignore anybody. If I only can do something for you I can give them your message or whatever.

Anastasia-Myskina.com