Na Li's Schedule for Rest of 2004? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 12:55 AM   #1
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Na Li's Schedule for Rest of 2004?

Well we know that Na Li is not on any more commitment lists for the rest of the year. But it is possible for her to take WC as she did for Beijing and Guangzhou

IMO I think she should take a WC into Tashkent, Linz qualifying and then Quebec but of course Chinese Federation will not allow her

Did anybody who watched the match in China hear what Na Li said about her plans for the rest of the year? If I have to wait until Australia then
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 01:36 AM   #2
country flag SG_Slam
Banned

SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough SG_Slam will become famous soon enough
She'll be competing in the Chinese circuit, therefore, she will not travel aboard probably until next year's Australian Open. She can enter maindraw.
SG_Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 02:47 AM   #3
country flag Mcawen

Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce0415
Well we know that Na Li is not on any more commitment lists for the rest of the year. But it is possible for her to take WC as she did for Beijing and Guangzhou

IMO I think she should take a WC into Tashkent, Linz qualifying and then Quebec but of course Chinese Federation will not allow her

Did anybody who watched the match in China hear what Na Li said about her plans for the rest of the year? If I have to wait until Australia then

I'm sorry but for people who wants to watch Li Na playing in a WTA tour,our dreams will not come true this year.
The officals of the tennis association said that whether Li Na would join the country's team or not ,all that is depended on her attitude.
That is to say,chances are great while she's doing great.

Because tennis is not yet a highly-professioned game in China,almost no company or person is willing to support player going abroad to competite,all the money they are using to travel around the world comes from the goverment.So is she or he is not in the country's team,chances for them to go abroad are slim.

Now some of the tennis fans in China are calling for finacial support for Li Na,but seems that there need to be a good organizition to collect the money.It's a good will but hard to come true.

And worse more , it it very difficult for Chinese people to go abroad becasue of some certain systems running in China.They need more passports than you can imagine and they need to wait some time until they are allowed to go abroad.So u see,the enviroment in China prevent players from becoming a top hitter,in some facts.

But remember that Li Na is really a talent player.
Mcawen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 02:59 AM   #4
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation
how was shuai peng able to leave china?

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA.
FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. KAIA, ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 03:46 AM   #5
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever
how was shuai peng able to leave china?
Excatly, why can't Jie Zheng, Na Li and others?

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 03:47 AM   #6
country flag Mattographer
TF's Resident Photographer

Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute Mattographer has a reputation beyond repute
Hope she will play Adidas International before heading to Australian Open Akiko Morigami won Asian Championship last year and played Adidas International

Listen to the silence. That's who I am and what I like.
Mattographer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 09:10 AM   #7
country flag Xian

Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute Xian has a reputation beyond repute
Meng Yuan, Quan Gao and Yang Chen played in Europe too or trained in Spain for some time why is that possible
Xian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 09:13 AM   #8
country flag Doraemon

Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts Doraemon is infamous around these parts
That's why I still call China communist. No freedom!
Doraemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 11:52 AM   #9
country flag Mcawen

Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all Mcawen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerni2003
Excatly, why can't Jie Zheng, Na Li and others?
BYW,zheng jie is able to go abroad to play for she is member of the national team.

And for peng shuai,it must be that she has someone support her with money,so she can afford to travel around the world.
Mcawen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 12:24 PM   #10
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute
i hope all the chinese players switch their nationaliy and can play a full shedule soon

stupid chinese federation, i hate them!!!

olympic games should not be in china! the games stand for freedom, peace, liberty etc. but i don't see it in china!
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 02:00 PM   #11
country flag icesnow2008

icesnow2008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Seiya
That's why I still call China communist. No freedom!
you shouldn't say it , China's professional tennis isn't going business, country teamer can have money go aborad,but ever you herad which player of other countries give their players spent money? That's professional tennis.

though tennis in china isn't popular , our country want to improve our tennis , fact, national team players can have enough money from country , help them get to play go aboard.

It's none of our country , If they have enough money,they can go anywhere they want,they have enough freedom. Wouldn't charge our country , It's only because our country haven't tennis culture . None want to supply the tennis players.
-----On May 1st ITF Women's Circuit singles title No.207
-----On May, 2004 Li Na come back No.0
icesnow2008 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 04:15 PM   #12
country flag ashwu

ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of ashwu has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by icesnow2008
you shouldn't say it , China's professional tennis isn't going business, country teamer can have money go aborad,but ever you herad which player of other countries give their players spent money? That's professional tennis.

though tennis in china isn't popular , our country want to improve our tennis , fact, national team players can have enough money from country , help them get to play go aboard.

It's none of our country , If they have enough money,they can go anywhere they want,they have enough freedom. Wouldn't charge our country , It's only because our country haven't tennis culture . None want to supply the tennis players.

ashwu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 02:13 PM   #13
pierce0415

pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute pierce0415 has a reputation beyond repute
Well if Na Li goes on the tour and has decent results, shouldn't she be able to support herself with her prize money?
pierce0415 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote