Chanda's Schedule for rest of 2004 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 10:58 PM   #1
setpoint

setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all
Chanda's Schedule for rest of 2004

Please list Chanda's schedule of tournaments for the rest of 2004. I thought she was committed to play Fielderstadt tournament.
setpoint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:36 PM   #2
country flag Andrew.
A winner is me.

Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold Andrew. is a splendid one to behold
She withdrew due to knee inflamation.
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 11:59 PM   #3
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
chanda's injured!!! how unusual
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:17 AM   #4
setpoint

setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all
Get better soon. We miss you. Hope to see you in Moscow.
setpoint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 05:25 AM   #5
country flag Brian Stewart
Plainclothes Division

Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute Brian Stewart has a reputation beyond repute
She won't be in Moscow either. She's still on the player list for Zurich, though.
Brian Stewart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote