Filderstadt - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 12:23 PM   #1
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Filderstadt

1 Amelie Mauresmo[FRA] vs bye
Patty Schnyder[SUI] vs Q/LL
Karolina Sprem[CRO] vs Silvia Farina Elia[ITA]
5 Elena Dementieva[RUS] vs Q/LL

4 Svetlana Kuznetsova[RUS] vs bye
Elena Bovina[RUS] vs WC Anna Lena Gröenefeld[GER]
Q/LL vs Marlene Weingartner[GER]
8 Ai Sugiyama[JAP] vs Anna Smashnova-Pistolesi[ISR]

6 Vera Zvonareva[RUS] vs Elena Likhovtseva[RUS]
Mary Pierce[FRA] vs Paola Suarez[ARG]
WC Nathalie Dechy[FRA] vs Magdalena Maleeva[BUL]
3 Anastasia Myskina[RUS] vs bye

7 Nadia Petrova[RUS] vs Q/LL
Q/LL vs Daniela Hantuchova[SVK]
Alicia Molik[AUS] vs Francesca Schiavone[ITA]
2 Lindsay Davenport[USA] vs bye

Good luck:
Nastya, Nadia, Sveta, Elena D and Vera Z,

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 4th, 2004, 03:17 AM   #2
country flag ys
Adrenaline junkie

ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute ys has a reputation beyond repute
The question is.. Will we have new Russian #1 next week? Chances are that the answer is .. yes..

"the words “insane” and “insane person” and “lunatic” shall include every idiot, lunatic, insane person, and person non compos mentis" 1 U.S.C. §1

PLAY TENNIS!
ys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 03:32 AM   #3
eddy

eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
Good luck:
Nastya, Nadia, Sveta, Elena D and Vera Z
Don't leave out 2 Russians just because they are unseeded.

Last edited by eddy : Oct 4th, 2004 at 03:53 AM.
eddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 04:26 AM   #4
country flag deckham

deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light deckham is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
The question is.. Will we have new Russian #1 next week? Chances are that the answer is .. yes..
more than likely that answer is ..... no

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
deckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 04:27 AM   #5
eddy

eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough eddy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ys
No.

That would mean Sweta would beat Bovina.

No.
eddy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 11:25 PM   #6
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta is capable of beating Elena just like she did the last 2 times they played.

so, I agree with ys (wow, it doesn't happen too often)
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 11:46 PM   #7
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta is slow, maybe because she is a "little out of the weight". the point is she doesn't move well (mainly in the block bottom). Bovina is perfectly capable to beat Sveta. My excuses the all the fans of Sveta but she realy had a lot of luck in US OPEN, the 3 palyers realy hards that she beat they were not in perfect health condition. Justine was still suffering because of that disease (that forgot the name), Lindsey had a problem with the leg and in my opinion it was a fighter in not abandoning the match and Elena D that was already feeling the pains of that muscle strain in the leg.

Well, we will see if she will have it supplies now.

Ps: Pay attention in this sentence that Sveta spoke: "I'm not used to losing so I'm pretty disappointed,". What is this, when she became to "win a lot", if was Justine to say that I would be quiet, but Kuzna...
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 03:08 AM   #8
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasc
Sveta is slow, maybe because she is a "little out of the weight". the point is she doesn't move well (mainly in the block bottom). Bovina is perfectly capable to beat Sveta. My excuses the all the fans of Sveta but she realy had a lot of luck in US OPEN, the 3 palyers realy hards that she beat they were not in perfect health condition. Justine was still suffering because of that disease (that forgot the name), Lindsey had a problem with the leg and in my opinion it was a fighter in not abandoning the match and Elena D that was already feeling the pains of that muscle strain in the leg.

Well, we will see if she will have it supplies now.

Ps: Pay attention in this sentence that Sveta spoke: "I'm not used to losing so I'm pretty disappointed,". What is this, when she became to "win a lot", if was Justine to say that I would be quiet, but Kuzna...
lots of at this post...

Sveta is not the fastest one on the tour, but to call her slow If she was slow, how come Lena D. could hardly hit a winner at the US open final. The same player who hit about 50 of them against Capriati???

Sveta didn't beat Justine FYI. Nadia Petrova did.

And Linds was the best player this summer. And she didn't show any sign of injury until set 3 when she lost to Sveta.

And as for her being dissapointed, she obviously referred to her US Open-Bali streak. What's your problem with that?
Old Oct 5th, 2004, 04:19 PM   #9
country flag Natasc

Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute Natasc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenn ace
And as for her being dissapointed, she obviously referred to her US Open-Bali streak. What's your problem with that?
O don't have anuy problems with that, I just saying tha Lena D wasn't in she "best form", seh was injury with this "muscle strain" and we have to agree that she had luck, a loto of luck, not wanting to say that she is bad but yes wanting to say that she could have lost and for a lot for Linsay who easily won the first set, but there Lindsay was bruised. And Lena D it came at a long time time feeling that muscle strain inthe right leg and after playing very difficult matchs it was of hoping she didn't also represent "big danger" (of course without never to underestimate Lena, whos is a great player) for Sveta.

Don't forget that is just my opinion.
Natasc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 03:34 PM   #10
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Elena D and Vera Z out in 1R

Sveta vs. Bovina in 2R
Nastya vs. Dechy in 2R

Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:50 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia, Vera, and Lena D. are all out without a win. Sveta plays Lena B., so one of them will be out.
Not a good start.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #12
country flag Daniel

Nastya in QF, beat Dechy in 3 sets

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 03:12 PM   #13
country flag rus_queen
Banned

rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past rus_queen has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
Nadia, Vera, and Lena D. are all out without a win. Sveta plays Lena B., so one of them will be out.
Not a good start.
Not bad though...

We're guaranteed 1 SF in Filderstadt... because I highly doubt Zuluaga (Suarez Jr.) will be much of a challenge in the QF match.
rus_queen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 06:24 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay, Amelie, Sveta, and Nastya could all make the semis, they are the top 4 in 2004 points.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 01:41 PM   #15
country flag Daniel

Hope Nastya and Sveta make it into the semis