'LOST' - ABC new hit series - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:04 AM   #1
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
'LOST' - ABC new hit series

I just saw the season premier and second espidose on ABC. And boy oh boy am I going to like this show! It's really interesting and it's the first show in a while that I've found myself sitting on the edge of my seat to see what's going to happen next! Does anyone else like it?
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:34 AM   #2
country flag Black Mamba.

Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba. has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah it is really good, I'm just wondering what is with that old guy, he freaks me out.
Black Mamba. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM   #3
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
I made a thread about this last week and nobody replied. What do you think that thing is? What do you think the polar bear was doing on the island?
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:47 AM   #4
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute
i really like this show. soo much intensity and soo much happening. I love it now!

Ana Ivanovic, Sabine Lisicki, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

Official Psychologist of Don't Knock the Dok!
KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:48 AM   #5
jbone_0307

jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of jbone_0307 has much to be proud of
OK, was that plane they went on to get the reciever a different plane, or was it part of the plane that broke off during the explosion?
jbone_0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:50 AM   #6
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
There was no explosion, the plane broke in half and they landed in two different parts of the island. The front part was where that woman in the orange was.
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:03 AM   #7
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
"Cast Away" meets Jurassic Park" meets Alfred Hitchcock's "Lifeboat"

I LOVE the fact that they put a Republican Guard soldier in this series! It really brings the real world home. I do have to ask. Do any FAT women ever survive plane crashes?

Last edited by Volcana : Oct 3rd, 2004 at 03:12 AM.
Volcana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 03:04 AM   #8
country flag Hawk

Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of Hawk has much to be proud of
yeah seriously..where the hell did the polar bear come from?

ok but they said something else was transmitting from the island which was blocking their attempts. The french distress call that was looping for 16 years. No one said anything but wouldn't you be like..ok where on the island is it transmitting from!?

Anyway it has my attention..I'll be watching next week. Plus some of the guys are hot
Hawk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 02:00 PM   #9
country flag M2k
Poetic at Heart

M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute M2k has a reputation beyond repute
I thought it was great! a lot of suspense. I haven't been this exited about a show in a long time.

...plus the sexy guy from Rules of Attraction is in it
Somebody somewhere is thinking of you."
- K. Blackburn –
M2k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 05:03 PM   #10
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Sounds interesting, wonder if I'll ever get to watch it.
Old Oct 3rd, 2004, 05:18 PM   #11
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk
ok but they said something else was transmitting from the island which was blocking their attempts. The french distress call that was looping for 16 years. No one said anything but wouldn't you be like..ok where on the island is it transmitting from!?
They'll get to that. When the battery on the transciever runs out, someone will magically think, 'HEY, what about the transmitter withthe French lady?"