One down, one to go for Martina - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:30 AM   #1
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Adrian has a little shameless behaviour in the past
One down, one to go for Martina

Martina played her 550th professional match today, incredible for one so young. If Martina wins this Tournament she will pass US$1,000,000 for the year. Not bad for someone who suppossedly can't match it with the big babes

Not to mention she has a 91% win/Loss record this year, better than any player on the tour. It's nice to be a Martina fan
Adrian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:33 AM   #2
country flag louisa2k2

louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold louisa2k2 is a splendid one to behold
yeh, 6-3, 6-2 and she hit a second serve ace at 89mph!

Go martina!!!!!!
louisa2k2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:33 AM   #3
Linton

Linton is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice Way to sum it up Adrian. in match do u mean sets or like the rounds? coz that allways confuses me.
Linton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:50 AM   #4
Adrian
Team WTAworld

Linton, When she played Monica today, it was her 550th match. It is a terrific achievement.
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:51 AM   #5
Adrian
Team WTAworld

To put it more simpler, the final here will be her 551st match
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:57 AM   #6
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
too bad she'll lose this match...I hope..

It would be incredible for Daniela to win her first tournament here..winning Indian Wells as your first win on the Tour
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 09:18 AM   #7
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
I doubt Hantuchova is going to win this match - if she does she'll have to come up with something extra special.

Hantuchova announced herself at the Oz open against Venus but backed up the hype with her win over Justine so Martina won't be understimating her.

Martina was in sublime form against Monica and she's practiced with Daniela, I don't doubt she'll be totally prepared.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 01:11 PM   #8
barmaid

barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future barmaid has a brilliant future
Wink One down, one to go for Martina

While Hantuchova is an up-coming star not to be taken lightly..I think Martina's superior skills and experience will be the difference in the final match. Her dominance of Seles should factor into all kinds of confidence for Marti entering into this final match....but the 18 yr. old will be wanting to play her best so should be a good match!! Congrats Martina on getting past Monica....and continued success in taking it all!!

barmaid
barmaid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 01:21 PM   #9
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Go Martina!!!!!!!

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 03:25 PM   #10
Deira

Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice Deira is just really nice
I think Daniela's nerves will prevent a win over Hingis right now. Once she masters that part of her game ... look out.
Deira is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 03:30 PM   #11
country flag Chris

Chris has disabled reputation
Well done, Martina! Now take this title!!
Chris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 03:32 PM   #12
super_hingis

super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice super_hingis is just really nice
come on Martina win this and then kick on from here.
super_hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 10:38 PM   #13
country flag MaRKy MaRk

MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light MaRKy MaRk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by louisa2k2
yeh, 6-3, 6-2 and she hit a second serve ace at 89mph!
it was on break point, too!!
MaRKy MaRk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote