Victoria Beckham fashion designer for Rock & Republic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:39 PM   #1
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Arrow Victoria Beckham fashion designer for Rock & Republic

Victoria Beckham is turning fashion designer after signing a deal to create a new denim collection.

The pregnant singer will be working with the label Rock & Republic, whose clothes have been seen on the likes of actress Cameron Diaz and singers Usher and Avril Lavigne.

Victoria has been brainstorming on “washes and finishes” and will co-design jeans, skirts and exclusive knits.

The 30-year-old said tonight: “I’ve always been interested in fashion – it’s something which comes very naturally to me.

“Being involved with Rock & Republic in this way, creatively, behind the scenes is something I’m really looking forward to.”

Rock & Republic insisted it was doing more than signing a name to the limited edition collection.

Victoria was signed up after “hitting it off instantly” with designer Michael Ball in Los Angeles in May.

He said: “Creatively, Victoria has the ability and understanding to capitalise on a certain look.

“She not only understands fashion and trends but has been a trend-setter and fashion icon for years.”

The singer will make promotional appearances in Asia and the US during Los Angeles fashion week, followed by London and Tokyo, to launch the collection of five styles.

A Rock & Republic statement said: “Rock & Republic has been asked to start additional lines several times in the last two years with a myriad of celebrities.

“This is the first time it made sense. It was not about a licence or lending the name of a personality.

“Instead this was about designing a second collection with a creative person, that would be different than Rock & Republic but be synergistic with the vibe of the brand.”

Rock & Republic was launched two years ago and sells in department stores like Selfridges and Bloomingdales

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute

Have I mentioned, I'm glad you're back?
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #3
country flag GBFH
College Grad

GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute
lol

it's funny....one day i thought, 'where is SB?' and then he magically reappears
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:57 PM   #4
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Nice to see you

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote