Dokic fourth attractive tennis player on the world! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 01:10 PM   #1
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Dokic fourth attractive tennis player on the world!

Jelena Dokic fourth on the world!

What's that mean? See on www.jelena-online.tk

Serbian Version on www.jelenadokic-tenis.tk

Last edited by MilanDokic : Sep 30th, 2004 at 10:31 PM.
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 03:07 PM   #2
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute
oh yes now that she nows people think shes beautiful she'll be inspired....

Anyways, come back to top 10 Jelena!

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #3
country flag GoDominique

GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute GoDominique has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla.Y.
We hope that this statistics will inspire Jelena to start with victories and return in Top 10 of WTA Singles Rankings again!
GoDominique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:32 PM   #4
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
She is #1 for me!

Sharapova, Hantuchova, Kournikova, Harkleroad =
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM   #5
country flag SzavayFi
4 8 15 16 23 42

SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute SzavayFi has a reputation beyond repute
Hantuchova #1!!! IVE NEVER SEEN TRUER WORDS!
SzavayFi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:49 PM   #6
country flag Hant Hant

Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light Hant Hant is a glorious beacon of light
Hantuchova is so fine, she blows my mind.
Hant Hant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote