Shahar Peer def. Katarina Srebotnik 6-3 6-3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 08:30 AM   #1
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Shahar Peer def. Katarina Srebotnik 6-3 6-3

This win will get her into the top 200, and to her first ever QF in a WTA tournament

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2004, 08:37 AM   #2
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
well done. but srebotnik sucks majorly these days
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:06 AM   #3
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
more infos about shahar, anyone?

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:12 AM   #4
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, so Masha and Stosur are the only seeds left... and they face off next round.
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:14 AM   #5
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
K-rina
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:56 AM   #6
country flag *Yoav*

*Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice
well done Shahar
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:04 AM   #7
country flag Sadka

Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute Sadka has a reputation beyond repute
shahar

Sadka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 10:49 AM   #8
country flag Sammm

Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute Sammm has a reputation beyond repute
katarina
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #9
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Kata

After a good 1st match vs Anto SZ, this loss sucks !
Come on Kata, I've been saying that it's time for you to react for 1 year now!!!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 02:13 PM   #10
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
Shahar after she won

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 07:41 PM   #11
country flag houseoflords

houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of houseoflords has much to be proud of
Shahar
Caroline Krunic Bouchard Coetzer

Golovin, Cirstea, Avants, Dulko, Szavay, Miseviciute, A. Baker, Ivanovic, Larsson, Cornish, Dokic, Cornet, Giorgi, Schoofs, Brengle, Hlavackova
houseoflords is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 08:33 PM   #12
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Shahar great win!
continue your great form!

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 08:36 PM   #13
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Quote:
more infos about shahar, anyone?
Shahar is one of the most talented junior players moving to the pro tour. She is the reigning Australian Open Junior Champion beating Vaidisova in the final. SHe is right now ranked 3 in the juniors but has been number 2. She has been rising quicking and i think she will be top 100 next year.
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 08:37 PM   #14
country flag jonny84

jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute jonny84 has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like she will soon be competiting for the No.1. Israeli from Smashnova.

And she will have to do military service like Smashnova and Obziler soon won't she?
jonny84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 11:53 PM   #15
country flag *Yoav*

*Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice *Yoav* is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny84
Looks like she will soon be competiting for the No.1. Israeli from Smashnova.

And she will have to do military service like Smashnova and Obziler soon won't she?
basicly she have at least 10 monthes before she will have to join the army, but she is must likely be allowed to continue training and playing WTA & ITF tournaments (99% percent).