Sally Struthers on Balderdash on PAX network - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 28th, 2004, 03:06 PM   #1
country flag kabuki

kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute
Sally Struthers on Balderdash on PAX network

This has got to be the most pathetic game show I have ever seen. The grand prize was a Vegas vacation.....at the Imperial Palace! What a dump! Four nights at $29 dollars a night...you do the math. And now I know why Bruce Vallanch wore a beard for all those years...
kabuki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2004, 03:08 PM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
I bet they cheesed on the prize because they had to spend all the show's money on Sally's appearance fee, and rightfully so, she deserves every cent. What better celebrity to make a crappy gameshow watchable that household name Sally Struthers! Would you have watched if Sally wasn't on? I didn't think so!
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 03:13 PM   #3
country flag kabuki

kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson
I bet they cheesed on the prize because they had to spend all the show's money on Sally's appearance fee, and rightfully so, she deserves every cent. What better celebrity to make a crappy gameshow watchable that household name Sally Struthers! Would you have watched if Sally wasn't on? I didn't think so!
Actually Bruce Villanch's chins made it all worth it.
kabuki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 03:57 PM   #4
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's true. I asked for a $75000 appearance fee at first but they refused so we negotiated down to $50000 plus a week long spa vacation and my own trailer. The producer told me that the big prize cost them about $350 since they threw in buffet coupons in addition to the "deluxe accomodations." It was the easiest money I've made in a long time.

I'm a big fan of gameshows and have made a living on the celebrity gameshow circuit for much of the last decade. They pay well, they feed you, it keeps you in the spotlight, and it takes like an hour. What more can you ask for? Look what Joan "Miss Center Square" Rivers has done. After her talkshow failed she went on to Hollywood Squares (pre Whoopie) and it rejuvinated her career. I saw her on QVC the other night again selling her jewelry line. That's big bucks!

I wonder if Star Jones asked Whoopie how to usurp Joan's gigs so she could take over on E! ... Watch out Joan. I hear Oprah's sidekick/tag along/leacherous sponge/best friend Gayle King is trying to land a jewelry/fragrance brand on The Home Shopping Network.
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:30 PM   #5
country flag Joan Rivers

Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future Joan Rivers has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers
It's true. I asked for a $75000 appearance fee at first but they refused so we negotiated down to $50000 plus a week long spa vacation and my own trailer. The producer told me that the big prize cost them about $350 since they threw in buffet coupons in addition to the "deluxe accomodations." It was the easiest money I've made in a long time.

I'm a big fan of gameshows and have made a living on the celebrity gameshow circuit for much of the last decade. They pay well, they feed you, it keeps you in the spotlight, and it takes like an hour. What more can you ask for? Look what Joan "Miss Center Square" Rivers has done. After her talkshow failed she went on to Hollywood Squares (pre Whoopie) and it rejuvinated her career. I saw her on QVC the other night again selling her jewelry line. That's big bucks!

I wonder if Star Jones asked Whoopie how to usurp Joan's gigs so she could take over on E! ... Watch out Joan. I hear Oprah's sidekick/tag along/leacherous sponge/best friend Gayle King is trying to land a jewelry/fragrance brand on The Home Shopping Network.
Sal you are so right. Hollywood Squares came at a low time for me - post talk show success and pre my Edgar suicide comeback. Edgar as still around so I was getting no offers. Squares was a hit, I got well paid and when Edgar died I was hot product in the industry again. And QVC is a real money spinner for me. You think I give a shit about the quality of the product? Of course not! But somehow I landed this gig and it's keeping Melissa's kid in diapers since her lowlife father is paying nothing. Melissa didn't even sign a pre-nup Sal! She kept going on about true love and shit like that and now her husband is getting some of my hard earned cash!

As for Gayle King, whats the name of her perfume? Eau de Talentless? Eau de Leech? Eau de being a friend of Oprah is giving me a fucking career? Probably none of those but you get the idea. What next? Steadman on QVC advertising KY jelly?

And as for Star Jones, that piece of trash deserves her gay husband. You know how I know Star's fiance is gay? I heard that he does not find Star sexually attractive and when they had sex in the missionary position HE is the one faking orgasms. Star suspected nothing until they had sex in a different position (let's just say they weren't facing each other). Out of natural habit and instinct, when it came to time to fake an orgasm in this position, he just spat on Star's back. Take from that what you will!

"I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw that my bath toys were a toaster and a radio."

Ricki Lake and Oprah Winfrey have gained and lost 300lbs between them over the years - that's one whole Kirstie Alley!

Last edited by Joan Rivers : Sep 28th, 2004 at 04:36 PM.
Joan Rivers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:33 PM   #6

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Is there something funny between Gayle and Oprah?

I give the Star Jones marriage about as long as Lisa Marie and Nic Cage, and they're both straight!
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:37 PM   #7

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
You should have put your foot down and told Melissa you wouldn't pay for the wedding unless there was a prenup. That lowlife husband of hers shouldn't get a dime from you. I bet he's using the kid as emotional blackmail material against you. Be strong and don't give in! The kid's not going to starve.
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:38 PM   #8

Quote:
Is there something funny between Gayle and Oprah?

I give the Star Jones marriage about as long as Lisa Marie and Nic Cage, and they're both straight!
I want to start rumors or anything but why do you think she and Stedman haven't been married after all these years?
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:42 PM   #9
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I want to start rumors or anything but why do you think she and Stedman haven't been married after all these years?
Didn't she catch Steadman with her gay hairdresser?

Joan...You looked hot on QVC last night...selling those berkin knockoffs...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:44 PM   #10

Quote:
There's that urban legend that Stedman's gay and that Oprah walked in on him with another man, so I always figured it was Stedman, but I'm starting to wonder if Stedman is really Oprah's beard. Gay guys are beards a lot!
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:45 PM   #11
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
I alway thaught that Oprah and Gayle were bumping "cats"...

Will you be there?
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam'ron Giles
I alway thaught that Oprah and Gayle were bumping "cats"...
With Maya Angelou as well
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:48 PM   #13

I can't tell whether Maya Angelou likes Oprah or thinks she's a stiff and just does her show to be nice and get the publicity.
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:51 PM   #14

Quote:
I can't tell whether Maya Angelou likes Oprah or thinks she's a stiff and just does her show to be nice and get the publicity.
Well I'm sure she does the show for business purposes. If her books weren't getting plugged and her face put on the screen for free I doubt she'd do the show.
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 07:00 PM   #15
Snitch

Maya is Oprah's lesbo mother...

"my child, when you find some good pussy you must stick with it...becaaauuusssee, it's through the power of the pussy that we overcome our weaknesses"

Will you be there?