Victoria Beckham Signed By Rock And Republic Jeans - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2004, 06:46 PM   #1
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Victoria Beckham Signed By Rock And Republic Jeans

Source: just-style.com

VICTORIA BECKHAM has been chosen to model ROCK AND REPUBLIC's fashionable jeans range.

Beckham will receive $540,000 for the contract with Rock and Republic.She was chosen because she is believed to be popular with British women in their twenties and thirties.

However it is not yet clear when she will do the photo shoots as she is pregnant with her third child.

Rock and Republic’s jeans are already popular in America, where celebrities such as Britney Spears and Renée Zellweger have been spotted wearing the brand.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2004, 06:58 PM   #2
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Any pictures?
And S_B, been awhile!
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #3
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Not any picture for the moment. I am sure it will be soon.

Nice to see you........

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 04:31 PM   #4
country flag jimbo mack

jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute jimbo mack has a reputation beyond repute
whats the latest with her music wise?

i thought she was supposed to release a song.............
jimbo mack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 07:21 PM   #5
country flag jenny161185

jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future jenny161185 has a brilliant future
yeah thats what I was wondering? She was at a football match with her manager last week so I thought a musical release would be on the cards