New Poster and loyal fan - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 08:50 PM   #1
mentos

mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all mentos is a name known to all
New Poster and loyal fan

Greetings to each and every Williams Sisters fan in WTA cyberland.

I'm a new poster and a devout Venus and Serena fan, so, I thought it fitting to make my first post on the WTA (Williams Tennis Association) fansite, and in this thread in particular.

Here are the reasons why I’m a loyal fan:

They’re intelligent, sincere, well-rounded, role-model-type young ladies…and yes, terrific tennis players to boot.

Furthermore, their closeness reminds me so much of the relationship I share with my own sister, and how fortunate we are to have one another.
I love to watch Venus and Serena play doubles, their bond is even more evident—-always whispering and laughing about something.

They’re truly special!

mentos
In Your Sisters' Name
mentos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2002, 07:40 AM   #2
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Enjoy your time here sweetie!

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 05:43 PM   #3
victory1

victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of victory1 has much to be proud of
Welcome!

"Prejudice is a labor saving device-it enables you to form an opinion without having to dig up the facts"
"Just because we are equal, Does not mean we are the same"
victory1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2002, 08:17 PM   #4
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
Great
QueenO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 02:27 AM   #5
nikita771

nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of nikita771 has much to be proud of
Welcome, welcome, welcome. I know that your will enjoy your stay with us. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the upcoming matches next week.
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:50 AM   #6
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Mentos

I hope your relationship with your sister can last for years, and do not look like mine wiht my sister....

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 03:44 PM   #7
QueenO

QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice QueenO is just really nice
Old Mar 17th, 2002, 08:28 PM   #8
Rubylips

Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice Rubylips is just really nice
Rubylips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 02:52 AM   #9
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
WELCOME!

CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 03:55 AM   #10
Jovon

Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice Jovon is just really nice
Welcome mentos
Old Mar 19th, 2002, 07:00 PM   #11
QueenO

More fans the better