Maria Bueno: The Sao Paolo Swallow - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:10 PM   #91
country flag Brazilian Friend

Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice
I found this picture in TopFoto.co.uk

After Wimbledon 66 final, when Estherzinha lost to Billie Jean.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Final de 66.jpg (42.8 KB, 39 views)
Brazilian Friend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #92

Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice Brazilian Friend is just really nice
These are from Wimbledon 68
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1968 Wimbledon.jpg (15.2 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg Wimbledon 1968.jpg (13.2 KB, 20 views)
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM   #93

In her match against Sue Barker, Wimbledon 76

Ps: Could you see the score of the match in this picture?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Conta S Barker.jpg (18.1 KB, 26 views)
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #94

From Wimbledon 60. I think it was the doubles competition. Darlene and Maria hold the same trophy. Hard should be a funny person.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Wimbledon 1960.jpg (39.6 KB, 18 views)
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM   #95

Maria and Lea Pericoli, in 1959, at Lady Crosfield's annual lawn tennis exhibition matches, in London.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:52 PM   #96

Maria and Sandra walk onto Centre Court before their match in Wimbledon 60.

Maria stoops to return a Sandra´s shot
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 04:58 PM   #97

Maria, Darlene and The Duchess of Kent.

Darlene congratulates Maria.
Old Apr 2nd, 2006, 05:00 PM   #98

Maria races to a Billie Jean´s shot in their 66 Wimbledon´s final.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 02:33 PM   #99

You know, find Estherzinha´s pictures in Wimbledon it is "easy". Find her pictures in the US OPEN, French Open or Aussie Open it´s almost impossible.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:16 PM   #100

Do you remember that picture with Teddy? Well, by her visual
- her hair and her skinny - I suppose this picture
was from Wimbledon 67.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 4th, 2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:28 PM   #101

A young Estherzinha. This was Maria in her younth.
Maria always had rings under the eyes. They could
be more prominent in some years which could gave
us an iimpression that she lookes more older than
she was.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 3rd, 2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:29 PM   #102

Maria in the 70s.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 9th, 2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:34 PM   #103

I think it was Maria in 69.

One curiosity: Maria has the same name of her mother.
Estherzinha´s complete name is Maria Esther Andion Bueno.
The complete name of Maria´s mother is Esther Andion Bueno.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 8th, 2006 at 05:40 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:37 PM   #104

Maria and Pelé in the 50s.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 9th, 2006 at 03:05 PM.
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 05:39 PM   #105

Maria by the side of her bronze statue. The statue has 1,60m and was made by a friend of Maria´s family: Celina Leite Ribeiro. Maria´s and Celina´s fathers played each other.

Last edited by Brazilian Friend : Apr 5th, 2006 at 11:56 AM.