ANYONE here like the band Union Underground? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2004, 12:57 AM   #1
country flag Lemonskin.

Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute Lemonskin. has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ANYONE here like the band Union Underground?

I love this band! I imaging that a lot of people haven't heard of them. They're a heavy metal band. I first heard of them the obvious way - They did the theme song to WWE Raw. I downloaded that song, thought it was awesome, and downloadad a bunch of their other songs.

I don't know a whole lot about the band, but I can only find about 12 songs on the net by them. Did they only do one album or something? The songs I have are:

1. Across the Nation (WWE Song)
2. South Texas Deathride
3. Natural High
4. Until You Crack
5. Turn me on Mr Deadman
6. Revolution Man
7. Bitter
8. Drivel
9. Killing the Fly
10. Trip with Jesus
11. The Friend song
12. Call Me (Blondie cover)

I'd like to know what you think of this band! They might be more popular in America that Australia but I don't know anyone who knows them. Did they only do those 12 songs?
grumblemeyer-spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein-
nürnburger-bratwustle-gerspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut-gumberaber-shönedanker-
kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft of Ulm?
Lemonskin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote