Main Draw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 07:36 PM   #1
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
Main Draw

what about the main draw?
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2004, 07:48 PM   #2
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
I thought u had it.
Add a q mark pls!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 08:08 PM   #3
country flag MilanDokic

MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold MilanDokic is a splendid one to behold
Will Jelena Dokic play? Official Site of WTA Guangzhou?
MilanDokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 08:10 PM   #4
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
delete or rename this thread please

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
咖容Less is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 08:24 PM   #5
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of
i mean i don't know the main draw
alex.2812 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 08:44 PM   #6
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
yes, we understand

no one has it

now delete this thread or edit the title
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 09:20 PM   #7
country flag Munje

Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice
did Ana Ivanovic plays in the main draw?
Munje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2004, 11:28 PM   #8
country flag 咖容Less

咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute 咖容Less has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munje
did Ana Ivanovic plays in the main draw?
i don't thinks so, maybe in Korea but not here. Anyway she can play only 14 tournaments she already has 11 + Batumi =12, points for Murcia coming off next week so back to 11, maybe but she still has to play Linz and Tashkent

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
咖容Less is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 05:17 AM   #9
country flag adachi

adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all adachi is a name known to all
The draw will be out today 15:00 GMT+8
adachi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #10
country flag Munje

Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice Munje is just really nice
Thanks for INFO DULEML
Munje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote