Has anyone had a PM from "sussy"? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:24 PM   #1
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone had a PM from "sussy"?

OK, ive had 2 weird PM's, what are they all about?:

Originally Posted by sussy
DEAREST ONE.

WITH DUE RESPECT AND HUMILITY I DECIDE TO CONTACT YOU AND AS WELL RELATE MY PERSONAL ISSUE OF WHICH I SEEKFOR YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE.

I AM SUSSY MOMOH FROM COTE D IVOIRE NATIONALITY AND THE DAUGHTER OF LATE DR MUSA MOMOH .

MY FATHER'S ASSASINATION BY THE REBEL FORCES
DUE TO THE ON GOING POLITICAL WAR HERE IN MY COUNTRY HAS CAUSED ME A LOT OF PIANS AND AS A RESULT ME BEING AN ORPHAN.MY FATHER WAS DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NATIONAL COCOA AND COFFEE FARMERS ASSOCIATION OF COTE D' IVOIRE.
AFTER THE ASSASINATION OF MY FATHER,I MANAGED TO ESCAPED AND GET INTO ABIDJAN,THE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL CITY OF COTE D'IVOIRE WITH THE HELP OF MY LATE FATHER'S FRIEND WHO IS A TRAWLER,I CAME INTO ABIDJAN WITH SOME VALUEABLES DOCUMENTS WHICH MY LATE FATHER HAD OBTAINED FROM A SECURITY COMPANY HERE WHEN HE DEPOSITED A CONSIGNMENT BOX WITH THEM. REALLY THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNENT WAS MONEY WHICH AMMOUNTS TO THE SUM OF SIX MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS. BUT MY LATE FATHER DID NOT INFORM THE SECURITY COMPANY ABOUT THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT.

BUT HE INFORMED THEM THAT THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT WAS OUR FAMILY VALUABLES. THIS WAS JUST FOR THE SAFETY OF THE MONEY CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT HE COULD LOSE THE MONEY BECAUSE OF THE POLITICAL WAR HERE. REALLY HE HAD THE INTENTION TO USE THE MONEY FOR AN OVERSEAS INVESTMENT JUST FOR OUR FAMILY WELL BEING AND UP BRING REGARDING THIS FACT HE USED MY NAME SUSSY MOMOH AS THE NEXT OF KIN.

BUT DURING THE HEAT OF THE POLITICAL WAR. MY FATHER INSTRUCTED THE SECURITY COMPANY TO MOVE THE CONSIGNMENT THROUGH A DIPLOMATIC MEANS INTO EUROPE FOR SAFETY FOR YOURINFORMATION,WE HAD CONTACTED THE AFORE MENTIONED SECURITY COMPANY TO PLACE OUR CLAIM OF WHICH IT WAS CONFIRMED, BUT I STILL DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT AS MY LATE FATHER DEPOSITED THE CONSIGNMENT AS FAMILY
VALUEABLES.

MEANWHILE DUE THE POLITICAL SITUATION AND MOSTLY FOR MY FUTURE.I WANT YOU TO PLEASE ASSIST ME TO CLAIM THESE CONSIGNMENT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY IN EUROPE AND ALSO ASSIST IN INVESTING IT PROPERLY SO THAT IT WILL SUSTAIN ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
I WILL LOCATE SOME PART OF THE MONEY TO YOU FOR YOUR
REWARD PLS NOTE THAT I HAVE DECIDED TO RELOCATE TO YOUR COUNTRY BECAUSE OF THE UNSTABLE POLITICAL SITUATIONS HERE. PLS DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS; AT sussy_momoh2004@yahoo.fr

IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER. I WILL DETAIL YOU MORE AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR RESPONSE.
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AS YOU ARE READY
TO ASSIST ME.

YOURS SINCERELY.

SUSSY MOMOH

so then i said:

im sorry, what isit you want me to do? and how you know you are locating to my counrty, how you know where im from?

Then she PMd me a few minutes ago saying:
DEAR,

I thank you for your mail and i want you to reply me by mail box sussy_momoh2004@yahoo.fr, so that we can move to the trasncation and i will like you to contact the director so that he will direct you on what to do.

i wating for your mail.

sussy.

Go Rafa.

Last edited by griffin : Aug 25th, 2005 at 02:05 PM.
!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:25 PM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
The Nigerian money scam, which is about as old as I am, and that's OLD, has invaded wtaworld. Guys, you've really made it!
Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:27 PM   #3
country flag Ting

Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute Ting has a reputation beyond repute
Umm sorry that's actually my other account

So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch every star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love

A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep, in dreams you lose your heartaches, whatever you wish for, you keep

Ting is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 04:28 PM   #4
country flag esquímaux
Team WTAworld

esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute esquímaux has a reputation beyond repute
Hel
"恐れてはいけない. 私は最初であり, 最後である"
esquímaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:32 AM   #5
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
no sir timothy i did not

Jericho is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:36 AM   #6
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
OMG...I just saw a story on 20/20 about this...the FBI and Interpol are having a tough time controling this. It's called 416 and it's becoming the biggest international crime...DO NOT RESPOND. Four Americans and a Brit died meeting these 416 scammers to hand over money to them. Leave it alone.

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:37 AM   #7

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho
yes sir timothy it was me
Some people need hobbies

Go Rafa.

Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:40 AM   #8
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

This reminds of that Programme on Channel 4 on Tuesday called "Kill Me If You Can" That was werid and it was a true story. It could be someone you already know wanting you kill him/her!!! (If you watched the programme you would understand )

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:42 AM   #9
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone else feel like contacting this person?
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #10
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengwin
You are asking for trouble...this thing is serious and these people are not to be messed with.

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:47 AM   #11

Quote:
Only the stupid ones.

Go Rafa.

Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:48 AM   #12
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !<bloc_party>!
Only the stupid ones.
Uhhh
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:48 AM   #13
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not really.
Joana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:49 AM   #14
country flag Jericho

Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute Jericho has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !<bloc_party>!
Only the stupid ones.
didnt you contact this person?

Jericho is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 25th, 2005, 12:53 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho
didnt i contact this person?
Sorry babe You're not stupid though

Go Rafa.

Closed Thread