next lenas tournaments - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 29th, 2005, 03:07 PM   #91
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
I do hope Eleni will enter the tournament in San Diego
hey my polish friend!how are you?did you see the match yesterday,poland vs netherlands?was very exciting,was nt it?and i was happy for both sides,the dutch because they have a very sympathethic team,and poland,who are in the next round,although they re lost.so,everyone was a "winner"basically!yeah,with elenii,it will be very interesting months!i hope,she does well over the next months.
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2005, 03:31 PM   #92
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Hi my German friend! I hope both Poland and Gremany will win tomorrow so we could face each other in the final. 3 of 4 teams will advance to the next year's GP so the goal is only 1 win away
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #93
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
yeah,that would be really nice!!and the germans are lovely girls as well!they deserve to be up with the best!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #94

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Eleni is in the main drwa of Accura Classic tournament in San Diego She faces Groenfeld in the 1st round...
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 11:25 AM   #95
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Eleni is in the main drwa of Accura Classic tournament in San Diego She faces Groenfeld in the 1st round...
I knew she would enter!!! Not sure if that's an ideal first round opponant though, as Groenefeld seems to be on a bit of a streak in Stanford....maybe she might be a bit tired by the time she gets to San Diego

I will take a look at the draw - thanks for the info

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 11:38 AM   #96

My friend will be there so I hope for some pics of Lena to share with you
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 11:46 AM   #97
country flag alibaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRob
I knew she would enter!!! Not sure if that's an ideal first round opponant though, as Groenefeld seems to be on a bit of a streak in Stanford....maybe she might be a bit tired by the time she gets to San Diego

I will take a look at the draw - thanks for the info

-Rache
could be quite an interesting match!
Old Jul 30th, 2005, 12:03 PM   #98
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Go Lena in San Diego!!!!
Old Jul 31st, 2005, 12:08 AM   #99
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Quote:
My friend will be there so I hope for some pics of Lena to share with you
That would be great if your friend could do that!

I took a look at the draw and if/when leni wins the first match, she would meet Mary pierce who I think is very beatable. She has played some good tennis but I think Leni's low sliced backhands could trouble her.....but now I'm getting carried away - one match at a time

C'mon Leni!
-Rache
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 11:26 AM   #100

Talaja/Washington vs. Daniilidou/Russell in 4th match of the day on court #2 Come on girls!
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 01:35 PM   #101
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

That's great That's going to be about 11pm for me (12am CET)....at least the acura classic website has a live scoreboard as opposed to Stanford now having one!

I think I'll be saying up as always

Go Eleni - Go jen!!!!

-Rache
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 07:44 PM   #102

I'll be sleeping by then but I hope that when I get up tomorrow I'll find good news on Lena. Go girls!
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 08:34 PM   #103
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
I'll try to stay up and watch the live scoreboard. Hopefully I will have sweet dreams later on.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 08:39 PM   #104

I hope you will
Old Aug 1st, 2005, 08:55 PM   #105
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

I will most definately be up watching the scoreboard....I never manage to get to sleep until late anyway because I work funny hours at work....I don't usually get in until 10pm/10.30pm so the five hours after that are like the peak of my day

Plus, it's good training for me during the US Open when I watch the tennis through until 4am!

-Rache