next lenas tournaments - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2005, 07:17 AM   #46
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
She plays doubles with Selima Sfar and they lost to Alina Jidkova / Tatiana Perebiynis 2:6, 7:5, 2:6. Good luck to Eleni against Bovina later today
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2005, 09:09 AM   #47
country flag alkmene

alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice
My mistake!I misread the draw!!!Sorry!!
alkmene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2005, 09:20 AM   #48

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
No problem mate
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:56 AM   #49
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
report about the last match by Paule22 :
I thought it was over for today but then I saw Bovina playing Daniilidou. It was getting already dark but the played until 8:30. Bovinas style reminds me a bit of Clijsters. She is getting all the balls as well, but plays them back so slowly and easy that after a while Daniilidou was able to make the point or the error. That's why Daniilidou won the second set. If Bovina is able to create a weapon, she will be Top 10. Daniilidou was claiming in the beginning of set three that she is not able to see the ball anymore and she wants to stop the match. But Bovina said she can see the ball and wants to go on, so they played and Elena was getting that match quite easily in set 3.
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2005, 07:32 AM   #50

She might have not seen the ball or she was just too tired. But I'm glad she fought and didn't lose in two short sets.
Old May 7th, 2005, 12:57 PM   #51

Eleni is seeded number 6 in Prague
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #52
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Hi everybody, I'm new here and I'm hoping to meet lots of Eleni's fans. Does anybody know where she will play next?She's not in the main draw for Modena's tournament.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 10:57 PM   #53
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
I checked the Modena thread in the upcoming tournies section and Eleni isn't on the entry list for this event....not sure which one she'll play next.

Completely off topic - but i find it strange that the WTA Tour introduce a new clay court tournie between the grass court season and the US hard court season - how bizzarre

-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 10:35 AM   #54

Quote:
i find it strange that the WTA Tour introduce a new clay court tournie between the grass court season and the US hard court season - how bizzarre
Exactly. It makes no sense. As for Eleni, I hope to see her on USA hard courts soon
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 01:29 PM   #55

Any news on Lena's plans? Is she going to play in July at all?
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM   #56
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Well, I checked all the websites for upcoming USA tournies and so far nothing. Soon-to-be events like Cincinatti in the USA don't have Eleni on their entry list...and other events that follow cinci either have yet to be updated from last year, or are a teir 1 and 2 which Eleni may have to qualify for if there is a great interest in the main draw from top 20/30 players.

I will keep checking and update anything here....hopefully the lack of news is nothing to do with the shin problem she had at wimbledon in the first round

Any fans in Greece got any news from their local press???? That would be helpful

-Rache
Old Jul 13th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #57
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
No news from the greek press either but they usually write about it a few days before the tournaments. But I do have an interview of Eleni a while after her thump surgery with some great pictures that you would love. Anyone interested in the pictures just let me know and I will e-mail them to you.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 11:40 PM   #58
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

hey guizzy - I would be interested in reading that interview and seeing the pictures. The trouble with being a fan in the UK is that there is next to zero info about Eleni....infact, I got my regular tennis mag today and it has news and info about Wimbledon and yet little mention about Eleni. There was a bit of info about her beating #7 & RG champ, Justine Henin-Hardenne....but really not much, just a big picture of Justine and a mere mention of Eleni as if it were nothing It dissapoints me, but it also lacked any info about my fave player Lindsay Davenport - and she was a finalist...LOL

Probably best emailing me the article & pics to raygoin@yahoo.com (I persume the article is in english?)

Thanks,
-Rache
Old Jul 15th, 2005, 10:23 AM   #59

RayRob, I know what you feel, not much info about Lena in Poland either BUt at least I get to see her at J&SCup in Warsaw.

my email is : glinka4ever@tlen.pl
Old Jul 17th, 2005, 10:39 AM   #60

I have a feeling Eleni will play in Stanford (Juky 25th). Nicole Pratt & Lena are doubles defending champs there...I hope she'll play singles as well