next lenas tournaments - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 2nd, 2005, 10:15 PM   #31
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Lena is in Indian Wells entry list, but I´m afraid she still did not recover from her operation... maybe it´s too soon...
She must recover 100% or she may injure seriously again.
Let´s see what happens next week

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Akenatón rules, Horemheb sucks
Member #5452 Making Your Life Better Since 2002
AleOrtu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 10:30 AM   #32
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
I have a feeling it may be too soon too but I just hope Judith and Eleni know what they're up to. We'll wait and see what happens
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 01:11 PM   #33
country flag rebel_ffighter

rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute
Lena had a surgery 15 days ago in her right wrist but it was not very serious. She will present at Indian Wells and she said that she feels ready.Now she is no61.I hope she will do better in Indian Wells!!
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Ashley Davies: Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is
SOUTH OF NOWHERE

"AM I GAY?...I'M ECSTATIC!!!"

"If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time"

Virginia Woolf: Do you think I may one day escape?
Van
essa Bell: One day.

Luce: Don't forget me.
Rachel: I won't remember anything else...
Imagine me & you

My blog:Quotes Blog

I'm a psychotic bitch...stay away from me!

I'M FEMALE
×÷·.·´¯`·)» Nic «´¯÷×
rebel_ffighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 06:37 PM   #34
country flag AleOrtu

AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute AleOrtu has a reputation beyond repute
Ula, I have recived your messages in my mobile phone
Remember: www.cti.com.ar and my mobile is 1157461496

I think it´s too soon for a comeback...

Eleni Daniilidou - Iveta Benesova - Melanie Klaffner - Gisela Dulko - Daniela Hantuchova - Jelena Dokic - Karolina Sprem -

Old Mar 3rd, 2005, 07:44 PM   #35

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, Ale. Mine is 48696473099, you can try to send me sms
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 12:54 PM   #36
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of
Eleni is in the Indian Wells draw. She will play Kat Srebotnik in 1st round.
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 06:01 PM   #37

She's on Miami entry list, let's hope she'll play at all in singles. Pame Eleni!
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 10:31 AM   #38
country flag louloudik

louloudik is an unknown quantity at this point
She is palying today against Garbin. Lets hope she wins!!!!!
GOOOOOOOOOOO LENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
louloudik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2005, 11:43 AM   #39

Good luck baby-girl!
Old Apr 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM   #40
country flag AleOrtu

Next tournament is Warsaw! She loves playing there, she uses to be succesfull there and she has a lot of fans in Poland!, so she´ll have a great time.
Well, at least I know much more Polish fans of Eleni than french, italian, russian, spanish, etc.
If there is a ranking of her fans by country, it would be like that:
1) Greece
2) Australia
3) England
4) Poland
But this is just ordered by what I have seen, this is not official

Anyway, as I said: next tournament is Warsaw!

Old Apr 20th, 2005, 04:55 PM   #41

Allelujah
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 09:40 PM   #42
country flag elinaline

elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of elinaline has much to be proud of
Eleni will play the double in Berlin with Selima Sfar

*°•·.·´¯`·.·• My Websites : •·.·´¯`·.·•°*

Selima Sfar Official Website : www.selimasfar.com
Stéphanie Cohen-Aloro Official Website : www.stephaniecohenaloro.com
elinaline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 09:10 AM   #43

She's in the main draw for singles too, number 44th
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #44
country flag spar

spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all spar is a name known to all
Main draws are not yet available . She is in entry list.
spar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2005, 07:10 AM   #45
country flag alkmene

alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice alkmene is just really nice
She's playing doubles with Kveta Peschke and she won her first round in the singles against Katerina Bohmova 67(5) 63 76(5).
alkmene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote