next lenas tournaments - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #181
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for good news, uffffffff
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2005, 11:01 PM   #182
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
Ya thanks for the good news cause the only thing I could find in the Greek press was that Eleni is having some medical tests and she will know the following days if the injury is serious or not.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #183
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Well, thanks Guizzy I would have thought Greek press might have known more, but mzcreation seemed to have a more immediate source; Leni's coach.

From what's been said it doesn't appear to be too serious, it would be nice to see her in New Haven but it'll be great for Leni to go to the US Open 100% fit.....at least she has a couple of big wins under her belt - should do the world of good for her confidence!

Yeah Leni!
-Rache
RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #184

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be in NY from August 25th (the US Open starts on August 29th) so if she decided not to play New Heaven I could see her practice and I tell you that the days of qualies are the best for fans
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 06:30 PM   #185
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Well, make sure you get plenty of photos for us - an hopefully some great reports when you return

The US Open is my favourite grand slam so I hope to go there some day - not sure how easy it is to book a trip there from the UK Anyway, hope you have a great time!

-Rache
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 08:39 PM   #186

Last year I took about 90 pics of lena, I love taking photos (especially of players I like) so no worries
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 08:56 PM   #187
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
wow I hope you 'll have great fun forever rafter!!!
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #188

I hope so too! I just need to get a Greek flag somewhere
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #189
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Well, if the roads around Flushing Meadows are anything like the roads around and leading to Wimbledon, you should have no problem getting a Greek flag. When I got off one of the undergrounds near to Wimbledon there was a "stall" right outside selling every flag imaginable - so hopefully you won't have too many problems.

-Rache
Old Aug 14th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #190

Unfortunalety I've never ever seen it on the way to Flushing :-( But maybe I'll get ut from Greek Ambassy in Warsaw
Old Aug 20th, 2005, 07:53 AM   #191

Eleni probably gains strenght for the US Open as I don't see her in any draws for the upcoming week
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 10:27 AM   #192

Eleni Daniilidou/Jennifer Russell play semifinal qualies today in New Haven I hope they'll qualify to the main draw, don't know if Lena plays singles though

here is a schedule of play for today:

Court 2: Not Before 1:00 PM

3. Women's Doubles Qual: Semifinals
Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)
Jennifer Russell (USA) [1] vs. Angela Haynes (USA)
Jamea Jackson (USA) WC

After Suitable Rest
4. Women's Doubles Qual: Final
Winner of Daniilidou / Russell [1]
vs. Haynes / Jackson WC vs. Winner of Craybas / Gullickson
vs. Chladkova / Camerin [2]

Last edited by forever_rafter : Aug 21st, 2005 at 10:33 AM.
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 04:33 PM   #193
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Thanks for the update - saturday was busy with the wedding and all! I hope Eleni and Jen manage to qualify, and I think you are right in saying that Eleni isn't in in the New Haven Maindraw either....yet I'm sure i saw an interview that mentioned that she would see how she goes with the ankle, then will probably play New Haven before USO....but maybe she just meant in doubles

Well, might be able to catch some live doubles scores tonight if I'm back in time......wish she was in singles but she probaly couldn't get into the draw unless she went through quallies....oh well, never mind

C'mon Leni and Jen
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 04:38 PM   #194

Quote:
wish she was in singles but she probaly couldn't get into the draw unless she went through quallies.
I guess so and playing qualies would be too risky for her ankle so I think she made a wise decision. I want her healthy and fit for the USO Can't wait to see the girl
Old Aug 21st, 2005, 05:49 PM   #195
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
I guess so and playing qualies would be too risky for her ankle so I think she made a wise decision. I want her healthy and fit for the USO Can't wait to see the girl
yeah,dito.btw,do you know anything new about agata mroz?...today was a lot of coverage on eurosport,but i did not get to see it!can you give me some results?did the polish girls play too?

and for elenii,i hope she can put it all together for new york.i wish her a good standing, now it goes towards the end of the season.but i have good faith in her.dont worry rafter,her time will come!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote