next lenas tournaments - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2005, 08:23 AM   #166
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, I really enjoyed reading it
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2005, 08:38 AM   #167
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Just a few more pictures that I found:

I love this one and the second one

RayRob is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 11:41 AM   #168
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
congrats to that fine victory,lenii-baby!! although it was vs "my"sveta,but you deserve it too!keep on rolling!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 01:28 PM   #169
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of RayRob has much to be proud of
Well, Leni's 3rd Round match is today against Martinez. It'll be about midnight UK time (1am CET) so I think i can stay awake for this one

It's definately a match Leni can win, she usually does well after she has beaten a top player so hopefully she'll carry it through.

C'mon Leni! More VCash on Leni for this one too

-Rache
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #170

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
If she wins this one we may see her on Eurosport tomorrow Pame Eleni!
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 07:25 PM   #171
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
wow wonderful news!!!! I couldn't come here earlier to say how proud of Eleni I feel...yeah I cross my fingers so we can get to see her on Eurosport...Bring down Martinez tonight!!! GO LENI GO!!!!
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 09:48 PM   #172
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

You have coverage on Eurosport [international] tomorrow? We don't have live coverage on Brit Euro....just semi-final highlights on Sunday 9.30-10.45am and coverage of the final on sunday at 11pm (I persume this is live). Other than that we have Nadda!?

Anyone staying online for Eleni's match today?

-Rache
Old Aug 11th, 2005, 10:16 PM   #173
country flag guizzy

guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all guizzy is a name known to all
I'll be online for the game tonight. I think ESP2 will be broadcasting tommorows games.
guizzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 02:26 AM   #174
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Sorry to report that Eleni had to retire after the first set which she lost, 6-1 ret. Apparently she withdraw because of that ankle probably safe to say she won't be playing now until US open, she'll have to rest! this is why I was hoping she would have the day off between Rd2 & Rd3, but can't take the 2nd round win away from her.

Well done Eleni - you did us all proud this week!

Best wishes for Us Open where Rafter will be cheering you on

-Rache
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 11:30 AM   #175

Poor girl Let's hope it's nothing serious. Maybe a few days off will be enough to heal it...Here is a pic from the match
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...2_1024x768.jpg

Last edited by forever_rafter : Aug 12th, 2005 at 11:44 AM.
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 01:23 PM   #176
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Thanks for the picture - she does look like she's in pain in that picture.....as if she is wincing on the foot.

I do hope she'll be ok.

Guizzy, any news in Greek media about Eleni and the ankle injury? Any words from Eleni in Greek press? Doesn't seem like the LA tournament have been releasing press conference transcipts like other events do.

-Rache

GET WELL SOON, Leni!
Old Aug 12th, 2005, 02:26 PM   #177
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Oh my...how unlucky.I hope she retire to prevent it and she's ready for the US Open.I don't think any seed will want to have her name around in the draw.

Here are a couple of pics from the match:

Old Aug 12th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #178
country flag alibaby

alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future alibaby has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Poor girl Let's hope it's nothing serious. Maybe a few days off will be enough to heal it...Here is a pic from the match
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/ph...2_1024x768.jpg
yeah,really sad for her... just as she had such a good run!but the future is yours,lenii-baby!! keep on running!
my lovely family:jelena jankovic ,sania mirza ,sveta kuznetsova ,lindsay davenport ,justine henin-hardenne ,ai sugiyama ,shuai peng ,marion bartoli ,roberta vinci ,alicia molik ,kim clijsters ,dani hantuchova ,eugi linetskaya ,anastasia myskina ,angela haynes ,elenii danilidou ,anna chakvetadze ,anna-lena groenefeld,anabel medina-garrigues health and success for all my girls!!
alibaby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 07:04 AM   #179
country flag mzcreation

mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all mzcreation is a name known to all
Injury update

Good news, heard it from Eleni's coach - the right ankle injury is not very serious... she just needs to rest it a bit and get some treatment. They're hoping she'll be well soon enough to play in New Haven, definitely the US Open. Let's all breath a sigh of relief - for a minute there, they thought it could be a stress fracture!
mzcreation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2005, 12:39 PM   #180
country flag RayRob
Team WTAworld

Thanks for letting us know - and you used your first post just to tell us thank you!

When did you get to speak to Judith? Never expected Eleni go to New haven, but if she feels she'll be ready for that then that's fantastic

I sense great things to come forth at the US Open for Eleni

-Rache