next lenas tournaments - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 10:55 AM   #1
country flag elinas

elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice
Wink next lenas tournaments

Anyone know which is the next Lenas tournament??????
elinas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:16 AM   #2
country flag forever_rafter

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, she already withdrew from two, maybe she wants to fullu recover from that leg injury she picked up at the olympics
forever_rafter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2004, 11:21 AM   #3
country flag elinas

elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice elinas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_rafter
Nope, she already withdrew from two, maybe she wants to fullu recover from that leg injury she picked up at the olympics
i agree!!!!!!
Old Sep 28th, 2004, 08:04 AM   #4
country flag elena_k

elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone knows where is Lena at the moment?We haven't had any news from her recently,have we?I hope she recovered and get back forcefully to the game.I'm looking forward for her next tournament...
elena_k is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 09:02 AM   #5
country flag elinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena_k
Does anyone knows where is Lena at the moment?We haven't had any news from her recently,have we?I hope she recovered and get back forcefully to the game.I'm looking forward for her next tournament...
i think elena that this moment Lena is in Greece and is recovering.i knew that will had given an interview in arnaoutoglou!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 30th, 2004, 01:24 PM   #6
country flag elena_k

elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute elena_k has a reputation beyond repute
Really???
She gave an interview or she will give?Please ellinas....let me know!
I don't want to miss that!!!!!
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 02:45 PM   #7
country flag elena_k

Well,she is in the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix,so she gave an interview and I missed it.....
Lena won Julia Schruff(Germany) 4-6,6-2,6-4
while in the second qualification round she lost to Tatiana Panova(Russia) 7-6,7-6.
Too bad....she could make it....I hate it when that happens....
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 03:48 PM   #8
country flag elinas

Quote:
Originally Posted by elena_k
Well,she is in the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix,so she gave an interview and I missed it.....
Lena won Julia Schruff(Germany) 4-6,6-2,6-4
while in the second qualification round she lost to Tatiana Panova(Russia) 7-6,7-6.
Too bad....she could make it....I hate it when that happens....
now the next??????????
Old Oct 4th, 2004, 08:30 PM   #9

forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute forever_rafter has a reputation beyond repute
She hasn't played for a month so it will take some time before she feels confident on the court again. Hope the leg is fully recovered
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 05:00 PM   #10

Eleni plays in qualies to Kremlin Cup, she won the 1st round
Old Oct 9th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #11
country flag elena_k

Quote:
Eleni plays in qualies to Kremlin Cup, she won the 1st round

Really???
That's so great!!well,I hope she gets her confidence back!!!!
Goooo Lena!!!

btw,forever_rafter I saw Patrick Rafter in some photoes and he looks goergous!!good taste girl...
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 07:45 AM   #12

elena_k, Pat is even more gorgeous in person
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 05:10 PM   #13

Eleni lost, another week without her, I wonder if I get to see her on TV this year ..
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 06:48 PM   #14
country flag elinas

Quote:
Eleni lost, another week without her, I wonder if I get to see her on TV this year ..
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 06:51 PM   #15
country flag elinas

Quote: