Venus & Serena are the best! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:13 AM   #1
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
Venus & Serena are the best!

YAH!

Venus #1 this week, and will give Jen few more weeks @ #1, then she'll grab it back and stay there for a long long time, very long time.
And Serena Williams is coming off of huge wins against Martina Hingis and Jennifer Capriaty.

Hingis can beat all these players outside the top 5 all she like, but when it comes down to beating the top 5, she will always fall short. I mean this was her chance agaisnt Serena! Serena coming off of an injury, first tourny back, and she beats Martina.
Then in the final, she was so rusty she didn't know how to put away two smashes, and EVEN misshit an easy smash.
Made over 130 errors over the period of two matches, and still WON, beating the Ao finalist and Champion, They were in there best forms, Serena wasn't.
Oh, u just wait 'till baby girl stops making those crazy errors next time, and continues hitting those winners like she knows.
Serena is playing more tournies from now on, and if she stays healthy, she will be #1. And all of you haters, better hope she is not healthy, because there ain't one thing Martina, Jennifer, or Monica can do to stop her.
Then there is Venus Williams. People said she would never win a slam, she has 4, people said she would never reach #1, she did that, too...Love it when she proves all these stupid people wrong...and yet they still doubt her, well when she wins French, they'll be tired of doubting her, and if they have any sense, they'll join in being her fan, hey if u can't beat 'em, join them.
Sorry, but I've been waiting since 1997 for domination of the Wta from the Williams sisters...
It's though enough to beat the Williams sisters hurt(see Venus in AO and against Sandrine Testud).
Serena Williams has beaten Martina Hingis the last TWO times.
Serena Williams has beaten Jennifer Capriaty the last TWO times.
She has beaten Monica Seles the last time.
Also Kim, Justine, etc...
Venus Williams has beaten Martina Hingis the last time in staright sets.
Also, she has beaten Jennifer Capriaty the last FOUR(!!) times.
Kim, Justine, Amelie, etc...

Any of u got arguments for any other player being the best?
By the way, Capriaty isn't the best until she beats Venus. To be the best, gotta beat the rest(0-4).
Hingis, hey, she is 0-4 against Jennifer the last four meetings.
And not to mention she has to win a slam since 1999(Steffi retired for a while, but still has won the latest slam between those two).

GO VENUS WILLIAMS
GO SERENA WILLIAMS
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lpilotpentennis_0501_1uzmn.jpg (75.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by CanadianBoy18 : Mar 14th, 2002 at 04:22 AM.
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:21 AM   #2
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:23 AM   #3

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
easy, know u would agree
Attached Images
File Type: jpg williams8a.jpg (16.2 KB, 18 views)
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:26 AM   #4
Vanity
Team WTAworld

Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point Vanity is an unknown quantity at this point
Go Venus! The queen of Tier II's and III's!
Vanity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:29 AM   #5
country flag lrg bllt

lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice  lrg bllt  is just really nice
I don't even bother arguing with people like you!! because nothing anyone says will make you see the real truth that Martina Hingis is #1

GO MARTINA
GO MARTINA
 lrg bllt  is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:33 AM   #6

YAH!
Martina is a great champion, no two ways about it, but to say that she is the true #1, is a joke.
Right now, I would say she is 4th.
Behind the Williamses & Jennifer.
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 04:38 AM   #7
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Superhero this thread was kinda unneccessary, everyone knows the Williams are tough and great champions. So, basically their is nothing to prove to anybody.

Vanity, that signature is so childish. It's a shame that you have to do that to prove something, and basically it proves nothing. Really, alot of arguments can be said to dispute the signature, but I won't sink to your level.

People get a clue, this type of stuff is really unbecoming.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 05:17 AM   #8
Gumbycat
Registered 1

Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light Gumbycat is a glorious beacon of light
Message to Vanity: Venus 24 titles including 4 Grand Slams. Anna is still working for that first title.

oops, its the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
http://network54.com/Hide/Forum/82188
Gumbycat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 05:25 AM   #9
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road

Go Martina!Queen of Tier 1s!
Today I beat this guy 6-1 6-1...not a close match at all.....
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 05:37 AM   #10
venusrocks

venusrocks is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

venusrocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:40 AM   #11
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Venus is queen and goddess of Tier Is, Tier IIs and most importantly... Slams and the WTA

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 09:55 AM   #12
country flag m_pierce fan

m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice m_pierce fan is just really nice
Red face ...Hmmm..

I like Serena but i don't like Venus
m_pierce fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 11:33 AM   #13
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Superhero
easy, know u would agree

just go on deceiving yourself
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 01:56 PM   #14
Serena y Monica

Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future Serena y Monica has a brilliant future
This is so stupid.

Somewhat rational posters (Easy and Jordan...wouldn't want anyone to cofuse anything Vanity says with rationality) arquing with what is obviuos.... Venus Jennifer Serena and Monica are the best players on tour, and why?

Because Super Hero obnoxiously stated the obvious.

For those of you arguing about what even a blind fool can discern as truth...y let someone elses poor behavior push you to looking the fool.
Serena y Monica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2002, 02:51 PM   #15
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
Leave Superhero alone.

He can say what he likes--he's a fan. Virtually all that has he said that is TRUE? If the truth makes you upset, then don't take it out on him!

Other fans can post what they like, but if they stick with the truth, then what they post may not be as impressive as the Williams' results.
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote