Jennifer vs. Serena Exhibition match - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 19th, 2004, 03:02 AM   #1
country flag Fairbanks

Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road
Jennifer vs. Serena Exhibition match

Does anyone know the out come of this match or any details????
Fairbanks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 19th, 2004, 03:03 AM   #2
country flag treiber04
Banned

treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough treiber04 is a jewel in the rough
Serena won 7-6(2) 2-6 6-3 (something like that)
treiber04 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 03:04 AM   #3
country flag Fairbanks

Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road Fairbanks is on a distinguished road
Thanks
Fairbanks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 03:05 AM   #4
country flag bmxbandit
Team WTAworld

bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of bmxbandit has much to be proud of
7-6 (3) actually
Old Sep 19th, 2004, 04:36 AM   #5
Brandon85

Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light
can't think much of this match jen never really plays to win at exhibitions which is understandable.

Undisputed World Number 1!

2008 Titles:

Sydney, Antwerp
Brandon85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:21 PM   #6
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon85
can't think much of this match jen never really plays to win at exhibitions which is understandable.

anyone got pics?

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:39 PM   #7
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Athenaeum, will have some posted eventually...

Mase is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:46 PM   #8
country flag boggs570
Banned

boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough
I read another post of an individual who went to see that match and she said that when jen walked out she was booed and when Serena came out everyone was cheering for Serena and chanting Serena's name over and over again.
boggs570 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 01:49 PM   #9
Experimentee

Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute Experimentee has a reputation beyond repute
Why would they have an exo of this amtch, it happens all the time in Grand Slams anyway
Experimentee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 02:37 PM   #10
country flag boggs570
Banned

boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Martian Bagel
People would really, but really be dumb to boo a player in an exhibition match. You already know when you buy tickets who you're going to see... If you don't like one of the 2 player... Why do you waste money to see her and why do you ruin your own fun of watching the match by booing?!

Also, yeah, why organizing a Serena and Jenn exhibition? Most people are sick of that match-up.
could it be that you want to see your fav. who might be either one of the two players. Not a very logical ? buddy.
boggs570 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #11
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute Mase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggs570
I read another post of an individual who went to see that match and she said that when jen walked out she was booed and when Serena came out everyone was cheering for Serena and chanting Serena's name over and over again.
I was there, that didnt happen.

Old Sep 20th, 2004, 02:39 PM   #12
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

And I dont know anyone else other than myself and Athenaeum that were there.

Old Sep 20th, 2004, 02:44 PM   #13
country flag Keith

Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future Keith has a brilliant future
I was there in spirit!
Keith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 02:47 PM   #14
country flag Mase
In my new place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith
I was there in spirit!

Old Sep 20th, 2004, 03:13 PM   #15
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon85

...and thats why it went 3 sets
spartanfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote