Venus at Will & Grace Launch and getting a better seat than Naomi at the WMAs! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:00 PM   #1
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Venus at Will & Grace Launch and getting a better seat than Naomi at the WMAs!

There are a couple of pictures of Venus at a Will and Grace CD Launchat the bottom of the post. Do we like the 1920s style hair? I like it

Also there was a tiny article in the Daily Mirror today. It is not much but Venus is mentioned -

There was a time when Naomi Campbell was the most sought-after catwalk queen in the world. Not any more, it seems.

Things weren't going her way at last night World Music Awards in Las Vegas, where she presented a gong. Spies tell us Naomi was allocated a seat in the fourth row, the lowest celeb level. An insider said : "That's cattle class as far as stars are concerned. At this sort of ceremony it's all about where you sit. Naomi was fuming, especially as rival Heidi Klum was seated in the front row with boyfriend Seal and Venus Williams" Ouch.
(That 'Ouch' was in the article by the way!)

I wonder if Serena was there too. No pictures anyway.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 51312294.jpg (32.8 KB, 297 views)
File Type: jpg 51312298.jpg (31.0 KB, 259 views)

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:04 PM   #2
country flag Avid Merrion

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by raquel
"That's cattle class as far as stars are concerned. At this sort of ceremony it's all about where you sit. Naomi was fuming, especially as rival Heidi Klum was seated in the front row with boyfriend Seal and Venus Williams"
cattle class! well if the cap fits and all that....

Venus! looking lovely as ever

thanks raquel
Avid Merrion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:17 PM   #3
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
man, i'm no longer the only Brit gossip giver

you two suck. i'm still the Queen and pffffffffft @ the Daily Mirror that's a bit beneath me, the Sun is the way to go
SJW is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:20 PM   #4

Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute Avid Merrion has a reputation beyond repute
the Sun rules! that's why i leave the Mirror to raquel
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:21 PM   #5
country flag samn

samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW
man, i'm no longer the only Brit gossip giver

you two suck. i'm still the Queen and pffffffffft @ the Daily Mirror that's a bit beneath me, the Sun is the way to go
When it comes to responsible, fact-based, non-sensationalistic journalism, nothing beats <cough>National Enquirer<cough> and <sneeze>Bild<sneeze>.
Best left-right combination by a German (and that includes Max Schmeling): Steffi Graf. All she did in 1987 was knock Navratilova out of #1 and try to knock Evert out of the sport. (Mike Lupica in "The Best and Worst of Tennis in 1987", World Tennis)

"A couple of years ago, we nicknamed Steffi Graf's forehand 'Jaws'. And that music would go perfectly when she starts running in to the net, swarming on that little ball." (JoAnne Russell, during the 1988 Wimbledon final between Graf and Navratilova)
samn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:32 PM   #6
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
I get the Sun for Dear Deirdre for the news Avid! Don't worry Sarah you are still the main gossip giver although I want to apply for the position of Occasional Gossip Giver to the Royal Court I will take Avid as a servant

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:52 PM   #7
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation
I me some Vee, but she looks like an old lady there The do is a nono and who designed this blouse? Anyway, nice to see her out on the town - go Vee
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:54 PM   #8

Quote:
I will take Avid
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 01:57 PM   #9
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute
The Sun is the best paper, especially Bizzare!!!
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:09 PM   #10
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
The hair is cute but it's wrong outfit. If she wanted to wear that 'do then she should've gone all the way with like a flapper look.
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:13 PM   #11
country flag SJW

SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute SJW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avid Merrion
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:14 PM   #12
country flag SJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by samn
When it comes to responsible, fact-based, non-sensationalistic journalism, nothing beats <cough>National Enquirer<cough> and <sneeze>Bild<sneeze>.
hell yea! i love the NE, love finding out what's NOT true with the entertainment world
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:15 PM   #13
country flag SJW

Quote:
I get the Sun for Dear Deirdre for the news Avid! Don't worry Sarah you are still the main gossip giver although I want to apply for the position of Occasional Gossip Giver to the Royal Court I will take Avid as a servant
it's all he's good for, right?
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:19 PM   #14
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
:eeK:She looks like Serena in that first photo
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 03:21 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW
it's all he's good for, right?
i'm the best there is, and you knows it!