Bush's Missed Physical: Out of his mind on Heroin and Cocaine? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2004, 04:13 AM   #1
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Bush's Missed Physical: Out of his mind on Heroin and Cocaine?

It's hard to be sure. But he certainly COULD have gone in for his physical. If he truly intended to fulfill his obligations, and do his duty. Can't get hard drug use past a military physical.

http://mfile.akamai.com/8082/wmv/dem...rtunateson.asx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 16th, 2004, 08:41 PM   #2
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute
Could have been a venereal disease, but he wasn't married at that point. Why disobey a direct order?
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 08:42 PM   #3
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
If he can become president after herion and cocaine, plus a VD then I sure as hell know there is hope for me yet!
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 08:49 PM   #4
Volcana

How many decades of your life have you actually lived in an alcoholic stupor?
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 08:52 PM   #5
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
Cool A typical day in the life of the loozer known as Volcana

11:00 AM. struggle out of bed (alone). Check monster.com account. See that no one has responded to my resume spam. Blame Bush. Go back to bed

1 P.M. get up, log on. Surf extremist lefty sites until i find some cutesy stats or article that bashes Bush, the Repubs, or the Swiftvets. Copy article

1:03 paste said article on Wtaworldtard

1:05 watch my 'Bush Missed Physical' thread sink like a stone with no replies and only 8 views. Bump own thread

1:47 bump it again

2:34 another Wtaworldtard hippie finally responds to my thread. Wait to see if anyone else replies

3:45 Thread has dropped like a stone again. Decide to bump/reply even though what was posted wasn't really helpful to the cause (in this case, Barcadi)

4:10 no further replies...

4:30 take nap

6:15 get up, surf various tennis sites for two hours

8:22 write a 5,000 word analysis of the current WTA rankings

9:48 post said analysis on Wtaworldtard in GM

10:12 repeat bump procedure for the next 3-4 hours

1 a.m. log off. Go to bed (alone). Try to sleep. Realize my life is a waste. Blame Bush

Repeat.

SO.VERY.OWNED
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #6
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Car Key Boi

SO.VERY.OWNED
So. totally. off. topic. So. completely. a. cheap. personal. attack.

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 10:10 PM   #7
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
What do you expect from CKB. He's just another poor bastard trying to play rich and act like Bush is the Savior of all things.... and the only thing Bush is doing, is draining his pockets and making CKB even poorer.

Oh CKB, why should we elect Georgie Poorgie Boy to serve another term when he's failed horribly at the first one? Also how the hell can a coward that was AFRAID to go to WAR fight the WAR ON TERRORISM?
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 10:26 PM   #8
Cybelle Darkholme

Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future Cybelle Darkholme has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana
It's hard to be sure. But he certainly COULD have gone in for his physical. If he truly intended to fulfill his obligations, and do his duty. Can't get hard drug use past a military physical.

http://mfile.akamai.com/8082/wmv/dem...rtunateson.asx
Leave the Republicans favorite crack head alone. He should be admired by hardcore drug using silver spoon-faux texas eastern blue blood monied alcoholic momma boys whose daddy's money bought them an ivy league C level education from all over the world.
The WTA Women of Wonder Featuring....The Goddess: Venus Williams The Glamazon: Serena Williams The Lioness: Jennifer Capriati The High Priestess: Monica Seles The Saint: Kim Clijsters The Phoenix: Chanda Rubin The Bon Vivant: Amelie Mauresmo The Titan: Lindsay Davenport The Courtesan: Anna Kournikova The Exile: Martina Hingis The Sorceress: Anatasia Myskina The Minx: Maria Sharapova
Cybelle Darkholme is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2004, 11:06 PM   #9
country flag Mrs. Peel

Mrs. Peel has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger
That's what some republicans do when faced with information that might threaten their beliefs...get off the subject and attack you personally...even threaten and intimidate...it's the republican way! If the shoe fits, they'll try to beat you with it!
Mrs. Peel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 03:10 AM   #10
Volcana

I believe it's "The Holy Grail", but it's definitely Monty Python. The one where the knight keeps on fighting even though all of his limbs are cut off. As his conqueror rides away, he calls after him 'Come back here, you coward, and I'll bite your legs off.'

That's Car Key Boi. You kind of have to admire his tenacity. The facts do nothing to lessen the intensity of his delusion. You'd think he was doing speedballs with Bush, but I'm sure he's too young. It's okay, though. Having CKB around is like a reverse 'Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval'. When he attacks you, you KNOW you're doin' something right.

Rock on, CKB!
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 03:38 AM   #11
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
The reason why W hasn't said where he was or what he did during this mystery period, is because he was strung out on coke and dope and alcohol. I mean what else could it be? He can't lie about it because I think there are more than a few people waiting to pounce and call him a liar, if he says he was away at vacation bible study. So he doesn't say anything and the dumb ass public continually follow and support this crack head.
spartanfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 12:36 PM   #12
Volcana

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanfan
The reason why W hasn't said where he was or what he did during this mystery period, is because he was strung out on coke and dope and alcohol. I mean what else could it be? He can't lie about it because I think there are more than a few people waiting to pounce and call him a liar, if he says he was away at vacation bible study. So he doesn't say anything and the dumb ass public continually follow and support this crack head.
What if he's using NOW? I mean, it WOULD explain the insane decisions he's made since taking office. Maybe his sole motivation ISN'T steallingmoney form the American taxpayer to give to wealthy friends. Maybe he's still coked up every day. How are we ever gonna know if he doesn't stop all the evasions and tell the truth?
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 03:59 PM   #13
country flag Bacardi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Peel
That's what some republicans do when faced with information that might threaten their beliefs...get off the subject and attack you personally...even threaten and intimidate...it's the republican way! If the shoe fits, they'll try to beat you with it!
That's what their entire campaign and belief system is based on. If we can't be right, we'll personal attack you into submission.

I've never read a quote so true, thanks for my laugh Mrs. Peel... it's good to know someone else thinks like I do.
Old Sep 17th, 2004, 04:22 PM   #14
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute
But unproven coke allegations/insinuations against dubya would hurt Kerry more (via a backlash, even though he didn't say it) in places like Akron, Ohio. (In a "battleground state" that ppl like Searchlight don't worry about dubya carrying... so long as he loses New York of course).

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2004, 03:47 PM   #15
spartanfan

spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute spartanfan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcana
What if he's using NOW? I mean, it WOULD explain the insane decisions he's made since taking office. Maybe his sole motivation ISN'T steallingmoney form the American taxpayer to give to wealthy friends. Maybe he's still coked up every day. How are we ever gonna know if he doesn't stop all the evasions and tell the truth?
Its just residual brain damage from previous drug and alcohol abuse. Don't forget both W and Dick have DUI/DWI CONVICTIONS and Dick has at least 2. Plus W has other ARRESTS on his records and NOONE ever talks about that info, its conveniently overlooked and ignored. As for the truth, it ain't in him.
spartanfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote