Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 74 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #1096
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward.
I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan too! I've played ever single one since the original (which is the still the best of all if you ask me! )

I love anime too...and I'd love to visit Japan too! Me and a schoolfriend were actually talking about it a few days ago

Looking good Sarah!

edward has the hots for sarah! lol
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 12:15 PM   #1097
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
I went to Japan 5 years ago as part of School and i had a blast it was an awesome holiday that i will never forget. Definatly worth the trip Ed and Jakim
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #1098
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm a huge Tomb Raider fan too! I've played ever single one since the original (which is the still the best of all if you ask me! )

I love anime too...and I'd love to visit Japan too! Me and a schoolfriend were actually talking about it a few days ago
That's cool

Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider III are my favs, but the original still has the best gameplay and puzzles

@ Andrew, wow, you've been to Japan, I'm so jealous lol
I will go there in the future for sure, and spend obscene amounts of money

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 03:22 PM   #1099
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon
That's cool

Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider III are my favs, but the original still has the best gameplay and puzzles
Brilliant, have you completed Legend? I recently got it installed on this PC, and I'm really enjoying it so far!

Tomb Raider 3 was probably my second fave, even though it was incredibly tough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew
I went to Japan 5 years ago as part of School and i had a blast it was an awesome holiday that i will never forget. Definatly worth the trip Ed and Jakim
Wow, that must have been great!

I wanna see some of the crazy technology they have over there Japanese are well ahead of anyone in the world, technology wise, even the USA!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 04:52 PM   #1100
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Nice comments Andrew, Sarah, Daniel and Jakim

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:12 PM   #1101
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Brilliant, have you completed Legend? I recently got it installed on this PC, and I'm really enjoying it so far!

Tomb Raider 3 was probably my second fave, even though it was incredibly tough!

Wow, that must have been great!

I wanna see some of the crazy technology they have over there Japanese are well ahead of anyone in the world, technology wise, even the USA!
Yeah, I finished it in two days I couldn't stop playing

Wimbledon 04 US Open 06
Australian Open 08 Roland Garros 2012
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #1102
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summon
Yeah, I finished it in two days I couldn't stop playing
Same here. It was so amazing to explore everything.

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #1103
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
My favourite Tomb Raider was no2 on Playstation 1, a total classic game..
My other favourite games are the War games Sudden Strike 2 and Hidden Stroke, I also loved Chmapionship Manager series and Pro Evolution 5 rules the football game world.

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:34 PM   #1104
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
I agree Pro Evo 5 is brilliant. I have it on PSP and play it wherever, whenever

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 (as Aaron knows ) Its incredible.

My all time favourite game is Final Fantasy 7, but I love all the Final Fantasy's in general.

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #1105
country flag furrykitten

Quote:

My all time favourite game is Final Fantasy 7, but I love all the Final Fantasy's in general.
I forgot all about the Resident Evil series, 4 is great yes, I also like the Tiger Woods 2005 2006 Golf games, and I like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. SA is all whats wrong with world but the game is fun to play!

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:46 PM   #1106
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I played RE4 3 times. It's really great and the best RE IMO.
Did you see the trailer to FF 13? It's so incredible. I already love this game
I also like FF7. It's the best game ever Did you see FF Last Order with Zack or FF AC? (omg I'm such a FF-freak )

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:54 PM   #1107
country flag Edward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
I forgot all about the Resident Evil series, 4 is great yes, I also like the Tiger Woods 2005 2006 Golf games, and I like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. SA is all whats wrong with world but the game is fun to play!
I love GTA Vice City was my fave of all of them, cos I loved the setting and the soundtrack. It was great getting into your first car, and hearing Billie Jean by Jacko on the radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis
I played RE4 3 times. It's really great and the best RE IMO.
Did you see the trailer to FF 13? It's so incredible. I already love this game
I also like FF7. It's the best game ever Did you see FF Last Order with Zack or FF AC? (omg I'm such a FF-freak )
Yeah, I waited and waited and waited for Resi 4 to drop to £20 on Gamecube, and it finally did last week....thats when I bought it. I'm currently in Salazars castle, fighting off millions of those crazy-ass Los Illuminados monks.

I'm an insane, mental Final Fantasy freak. I've completed FF7 7 times and I bought Advent Children the day it came out. I thought it was a really brilliant movie. I watched Last Order on Youtube and thought it was really good too

Final Fantasy 13 has convinced me to get a PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron
Yeah, Ive seen my friend play it but never played it myself I only really play Counterstrike Source and Call Of Duty 2 Online
I played the original CounterStrike online pretty often. Its very good for relieving stress.

Old Jun 14th, 2006, 06:00 PM   #1108
country flag shadowsecret

shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute
hmm interesting stuffs you guys have here

0086... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Sharp Lawyer of the Maria Mafia
The Official Trumpet Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
shadowsecret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #1109
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
My all time fav game is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater by a million miles, just a total masterpiece. Played all the GTA series, didn't complete San Andreas, just got totally pissed off with the last mission.
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 06:15 PM   #1110
country flag FedExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward
]
Final Fantasy 13 has convinced me to get a PS3.
Yes it has convinced me too. But I have my doubt that I will buy it on the release day. I read that it will cost 500 $. That's too much for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o
My all time fav game is Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater by a million miles, just a total masterpiece.
MGS 3 is so great and so funny. I love this game. I'm looking forward to MGS 4. I saw the 15-minute-trailer and it was shocking me a bit but I think it will be brilliant