Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 71 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 07:52 PM   #1051
country flag TeaMMashA

TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute TeaMMashA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillibet
Thanks!

And Thousand Fot Krutch... hadn't heard of them before.. am listening now though. They sound a little toorocky for me! But a definite fan of Switchfoot yeah!
Oh there are a couple of songs by them you could say there love songs called This Is A Call and Breathe You In their the same kind of pace as Dare You To Move

You will like them i promise you

.Tatiana Golovin.Nadia Petrova.Ana Ivanovic.Olga Poutchkova.
.Caroline Wozinacki.Anna ChakVetadze.Anna-Lena Groenefeld.
.Sam Stosur.Michaella Krajicek.Svetlana Kuznetsova.
TeaMMashA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #1052
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward.
I'll do redo this, because my info has changed, and I did it such a long time ago

Forum name: Edward.

Name: Edward, surname is Day. Middles names are Peter and Giovanni.

DOB: 28/02/83

Live: Harrow, London.

Job: Unemployed.....just making the switch from College to University right now.

Fave Music: Nirvana, David Bowie, Red Hot Chill Peppers, Foo Fighters, System of a Down, Green Day, The Pixies, Michael Jackson ( ), Eminem, Faithless, The Clash, Blur, The Verve, The White Stripes, I could go on.....

Other Likes: Major computer enthusiast, especially creative work. Huge football fan. I love computer games, and own a PS2 and Gamecube, and hope to purchase a PS3 when it FINALLY arrives!

Other: I'm a little laid back, but also shy and sometimes reclusive. I tend to get on really well with people when I get to know them a little. I suffer severely from OCD, which makes me behave extremely strangely at times. I have a younger sister (16).

Picture

This picture is kinda old haha.
me and my sister would get on as im 16!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 07:56 PM   #1053
country flag shadowsecret

shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute shadowsecret has a reputation beyond repute
steve, your birthday is 27/02?! that's mine too!! we're so having a party with ed

and ed, looking good

0086... Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Sharp Lawyer of the Maria Mafia
The Official Trumpet Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
shadowsecret is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 07:59 PM   #1054
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsecret
steve, your birthday is 27/02?! that's mine too!! we're so having a party with ed
anybody else??
Steve-o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #1055
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaMMashA
Oh there are a couple of songs by them you could say there love songs called This Is A Call and Breathe You In their the same kind of pace as Dare You To Move

You will like them i promise you
I can't find them anywhere! But when I do, I'll let you know if I like it!
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #1056
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Name: Laura

DOB: March 22, 1984

Location: Ajax, Canada (suburb of Toronto), and Waterloo, Canada (when I'm at school)

School/Job: I've got 1 more year of my Honours Russian degree at U. Waterloo. I spent a term studying in St. Petersburg, Russia in 2005 (January-May). In Sept. 2007 I want to go back to Russia to teach English for a year. Other than that, this degree will not yield many/any job prospects except for perhaps at the McDonald's just outside of Red Square. Right now I'm working in a box factory for the summer. For anyone who's seen the Simpsons episode about the box factory this may be mildly amusing.

Other: I love the Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL hockey), Radiohead, Hayden, The Dears, Zemfira, books about Russia!, bagels and some other stuff I can't think of right now. I have a very random sense of humour. I was born in Canada but I also have British citizenship.

Laura pix! From this past school year.

- with my best friend (I'm the tall one)
- with my boyfriend (and a lurking housemate in the background).
- with 2 of my housemates

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 08:55 PM   #1057
country flag Lillibet

Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of Lillibet has much to be proud of
Hey Laura!
TeaMMashA.. I don't believe we've heard from you?
Lillibet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 08:59 PM   #1058
country flag Steve-o

Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute Steve-o has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Laura were claiming you as a Brit
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:02 PM   #1059
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Forum name: msharafan! who else! lol

Name: margaret, but not saying surname, but my middle name is katherine. people call me mags.

D.O.B: 4/9/1989, so for anyone who is bad at maths im 16!

Live: Dublin, Ireland. the best place to live!

Job: unemployed, im a student, im in the middle of my state exams!

Fave music: Green day, red hot chilli peppers, james blunt, shayne ward(so hot!) foo fighters, blur, eminem, keane, and the list goes on!

Other likes: well obviously tennis is my fav! but i like watchin footie and trying to play, not very good! but i play tennis too and i hate to admit it but im good, im #1 in my club! its true i turned #1, 2 weeks ago, im soo happy! i also like hanging around with my firends and talking to cute older guys! i dont know what it is with me but you have to be 17 or older! maybe even thats a bit young! my fave age is around 23, 24! i love going on holidays to wales, england and france, and i also love finishing my exams, just 3 more to go!!!

Other: my friends think im mad, and im shy with people i dont know very well, i would be described as quite quiet, and my family and closest friends only know the true me. i have an older brother who is 17, but he doesnt live with me, and a younger sister 14 and a younger brother 8. i have a major crush on my next door neighbour who is 24 and has a 21 year old girlfriend who lives up the road! i have dreams about him all the time! (weird) but all my friends think im obssessed with him, and i think id agree! i know what time he leaves for work at every morning! lol. but he is just soo nice and hot too! he talks to me too, but he knows i like him cause my little brother told him! im afraid he thinks im a stalker! lol, no i thought id mention him cause all my friends know about him. his name is james. nothing much really to say except im sad ireland
are not in the world cup! so i now support italy, as i love italien guys, especially totti! but im not too sure on the new haircut! lol! and he is injured! sad! annyway so good luck to italy! and as you all know im a massive maria fan, and shes the only girl player i support and the main player i support!

Picture: sorry guys im useless at computers and dont know how to get photos on my computer! but i have blonde hair and blue eyes and im about 5' 7 and a half.

Finishing off! well i wish everyone happiness in their lives and that everyone can have a happy life, as life is too short, as i found out recently. anyway so good luck to everyone and have a good life!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:03 PM   #1060
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Laura

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #1061
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Mags!, nice detail, puts me to shame

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:11 PM   #1062
country flag Steve-o

Hey Mags, nice to finally know your name
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:24 PM   #1063
country flag furrykitten

Hi Aaron, it must be tough coming to a new country so young and having to start to learn a whole new culture and language!. Saying that, we are hardly renowned for our culture, 10 pints, a Kebab or Bag of Chips after many failures at trying to secure a hot female for the night is the English way. Look at how we embarrass ourselves in places like Ibiza and so on!.

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:29 PM   #1064
country flag myxomatosis

myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute myxomatosis has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Aaron, Mags, Edward, Dan, Frank, Peter, Jeremie, Katie, Dan, Dennis, Amy, Steve, Duy, Andrew and everyone else!

"Aaron" - это не русское имя, правда?

Ontario Loves the Laura Party 2007!!!
myxomatosis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:31 PM   #1065
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by furrykitten
Hi Aaron, it must be tough coming to a new country so young and having to start to learn a whole new culture and language!. Saying that, we are hardly renowned for our culture, 10 pints, a Kebab or Bag of Chips after many failures at trying to secure a hot female for the night is the English way. Look at how we embarrass ourselves in places like Ibiza and so on!.
You were born at the same day and same month as me but you were born 5 years earlier than me

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote