Levo's GET TO KNOW your fellow Maria fans thread! {NOW with pictures!!!} - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 05:46 AM   #1006
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
i was goling to suggest andrew flintoff...except i forgot what his name was
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 28th, 2006, 06:32 AM   #1007
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward.
Why. I'm sure the admins appreciate greatness when they see it. (Although, it would compensate for the fact they don't see anything else). :retard:
i think even the admins would realise how bad a name it would be..

Quote:
Where did you get the picture in your avatar Dan? A full size version I mean?
the pic i have is barely bigger than it is in the avatar...im trying to find a bigger version
pavlyuchenkova

Dan23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:04 AM   #1008
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan23
I think he wasnt keen on the idea of the SI photos
Well, Duiz once told the forum he regards Maria as a sister. He was serious, apparently.
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:20 AM   #1009
country flag Princess Sarah.

Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute Princess Sarah. has a reputation beyond repute
a sister he'd do in a new york minute
ewww sorry people
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 01:01 PM   #1010
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakan kildap
Well, Duiz once told the forum he regards Maria as a sister. He was serious, apparently.

he was always serious, that was the scary part

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 02:47 PM   #1011
country flag Porcupine

Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of Porcupine has much to be proud of
Quote:
You mean Duiz is gone forever??

All rejoice!
It's rude Ed Mr. E=mc2 Duiz was a serious guy. Rarely joke. And he could even write an essay about some points in your post I like him somehow
こうして閉じれば見えてくる

------------------------------------
Official Gunslinger Girl of the Maria Mafia.
8373..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl

Is cuter than ?
Porcupine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 04:31 PM   #1012
Frank

Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You should comeback to the board. After all, if Mandy can tag along, so can you.
Huh? What about Mandy and tagging along?

Quote:
I've just had a filling done at the dentists. It went ok, except when his first anaesthetic needle failed to fully numb my tooth and I could feel the drill doing its damage. Then he had to stab me with the needle again. Oh well. The numbness has gone now.
OMG! Are you trying to get me out of this forum again? Dentists are pure evil And my biggest nightmare is the anaesthetic not working and the drill hitting a nerve ending or something

Last year or so I needed 4 fillings And erm...they gave me like heaps of anaesthetic and then my dentist asked me if I could wait in the waiting room for like another 30 minutes to give the anaesthetics some time to work. However, I was already lying down and stood up way too fast and that wasn't a very good combination with the anaesthetics Anyway I barely avoided fainting and I'm happy no-one else was in the waiting room because I think my face wasn't far from resembling :retard:

Quote:

Gday Frank...how've you been?
Gday Dan I've been good, lurking around on this board What about you? Lost the bellybutton I see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
OMG Frank!!!!! Helllloooooo
OMG Sarah!!!!! Hellllooooooo Haven't spoken to you in a while Well I repped you not too long ago
Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #1013
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Huh? What about Mandy and tagging along?
She hates Maria, but seems to like her fans.

Quote:
OMG! Are you trying to get me out of this forum again? Dentists are pure evil And my biggest nightmare is the anaesthetic not working and the drill hitting a nerve ending or something
Didn't wanna scare ya! It kinda hurt when the drill hit my tooth though. And he seemed very eager to reacquaint me with the needle.

Quote:
Last year or so I needed 4 fillings And erm...they gave me like heaps of anaesthetic and then my dentist asked me if I could wait in the waiting room for like another 30 minutes to give the anaesthetics some time to work. However, I was already lying down and stood up way too fast and that wasn't a very good combination with the anaesthetics Anyway I barely avoided fainting and I'm happy no-one else was in the waiting room because I think my face wasn't far from resembling :retard:
OMG! I needed 4 fillings in a row last week. I was injected about 5 times with the needle and the whole of the right side of my face went to sleep. And I was given about 30 seconds for the anaesthetic to work.

Luckily it did though, and I felt no pain.

I didn't need a filling for about 8 years.Then I needed 5 at once, 4 on one side, and one on the other. Glad he didn't do them all at once though.

Quote:
OMG Sarah!!!!! Hellllooooooo Haven't spoken to you in a while Well I repped you not too long ago
Nice to see Franks flirting with Sarah is recommencing.

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 28th, 2006, 11:27 PM   #1014
country flag Dan23

Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute Dan23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank
Gday Dan I've been good, lurking around on this board What about you? Lost the bellybutton I see?
yea im good
haha when we started the BB thing I thought credibility might be an issue...and I wasnt wrong about 10 ppl now have said its good I got rid of the BB thing
pavlyuchenkova

Old Mar 29th, 2006, 02:49 AM   #1015
country flag lakan kildap

lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold lakan kildap is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sarah.
a sister he'd do in a new york minute
ewww sorry people
Hmmm, I didn't know duiz is a hairdresser I don't really like Maria's hair being done. It's better just flowing naturally.

BTW, this thread, as well as the Pictures/Videos threads, should be pinned on the board so they stay up all the time.
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 04:13 AM   #1016
country flag waratahsrock

waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute waratahsrock has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well he joins Maria then as 2 of the worlds best athletes who have done deoderant commercials
you almost got it right, Stephen Fleming did the Rexona commercial aswell, so yes, Fleming and Maria are 2 of the worlds best athletes to have done so!
waratahsrock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2006, 05:08 AM   #1017
country flag Dan23

Quote:
Originally Posted by waratahsrock
you almost got it right, Stephen Fleming did the Rexona commercial aswell, so yes, Fleming and Maria are 2 of the worlds best athletes to have done so!
...im pretty sure that deoderant sales went down in NZ after that Fleming ad though so it doesnt count
pavlyuchenkova

Old Jun 12th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #1018
country flag Edward.

Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute Edward. has a reputation beyond repute
BUMP!

I want this thread updated with all the newer people adding their details and uploading pictures if possible!

Official Wiseguy of the Maria Mafia.
1305 ..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Edward. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:02 PM   #1019
country flag furrykitten

furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute furrykitten has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I'll have a go at this...

Forum Name : furrykitten

DOB : 08/05/75 (probably oldest here I know!)

Live : Wolverhampton, England

Job : Corporate Applications Coordinator (you would die of boredom but it pays well)

Fave Music : I have many, but TATU, Heather Nova, Lene Marlin,
Leanne Rymes, Belinda Carlisle, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Natalie Imbruglia, KT Tunstall,
The Cardigans are at the top.

Other Likes : Football, Tennis, Formula 1, Visiting new countries, Going to Cyprus in August and italy next year.

Other : Ok, I've been married and divorced twice, I'm trying to avoid a 3rd time due to the pain of the 2nd. I want to talk about her but its difficult as she's the love of my life and its only a recent split, well 6 months anyway.

I'll do a photo and post the URL when I have it.

WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FC
furrykitten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 08:28 PM   #1020
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future
Quote:
She hates Maria, but seems to like her fans.

Didn't wanna scare ya! It kinda hurt when the drill hit my tooth though. And he seemed very eager to reacquaint me with the needle.

OMG! I needed 4 fillings in a row last week. I was injected about 5 times with the needle and the whole of the right side of my face went to sleep. And I was given about 30 seconds for the anaesthetic to work.

Luckily it did though, and I felt no pain.

I didn't need a filling for about 8 years.Then I needed 5 at once, 4 on one side, and one on the other. Glad he didn't do them all at once though.

Nice to see Franks flirting with Sarah is recommencing.

tell me the truth did the needle hurt cause thats what im scared about! i need a filling but im too scared to go back to my dentist i have a phobia about needles, and please tell me the truth so i can prepare!
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote